10 replies to this topic

#1 debwaha

debwaha

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:20 PM

my mother has faced leukemia for 15 years. This week we have been faced with the 2 month "cocktails" to treat her cancer. She is 72 and she has been such a great example of a christian, wife, mother and grandmother. I can't imagine this world without her, but I do not want to see her suffer. Please pray for her, she is loved, admired, respected by so many. No one could ever fill her shoes. She is so strong and it is only by her faith in God that she has been here for us. She was on the oral treatments and now for the past 5 years the intravenus drips. This series is for 2 months every other week at 4 days per week. It makes her weak, dizzy, sick to her stomach and her bones hurt. But she hasn't let that get her down. Please pray for her strength and healing. Her faith in the Lord is strong and she has never doubted his love. Thank you.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:51 PM

Lord strengthen this precious lady as she is undergoing treatments, bring her body in alignment with Your Word for health. In Jesus Name. Amen

#3 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

Dear Lord: I lift up this mother to you, and I ask that you would heal her of all her diseases. Lord, I thank you that you are the Great Physician, and that you would reach down your hand, and heal her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. I thank you for healing this woman. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

Thank you for your love for this woman. Please ease her pain and discomfort and renew her health and her strength. Thank you that into old age this woman praises you and will continue to praise you! Bless her body to age with health and grace and comfort! Thank you for your work in her body now in Jesus name!

#5 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

Father i lift this mother up to You in prayer and ask that You give her strength and a total healinf. in Jesus name amen

#6 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:04 PM

Thank you Father for the Christian example of this woman and for what she means to so many. I ask that you heal her of this sickness and let her return quickly to her normal activities. Remove the pain and suffering from her. Let her continue to be a beacon to others as she continues her walk with you. I praise your mighty name. amen.

#7 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:33 PM

LORD I ASK FOR A COMPLETE HEALING FOR THIS DEAR MOM, GIVE HER THE STRENGTH, AND LET HER HEALING BE A TESTIMONY TO ALL. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#8 tushe

tushe

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

heavenley father everlasting jesus ,i commit this woman to you i commit her pain to you ,her faith in you ,her body and every part of her to you i pray you may grant your servant strength @ this time

#9 Daniels Ambrose Pentasaib

Daniels Ambrose Pentasaib

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

Lord Jesus we ask that you heal and bless our dear mother. May she be as comfortable, restful and free of pain. We believe that your healing power will heal all wounds. We ask in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ AMEN. :D

#10 cecilonfire

cecilonfire

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

Father i pray for healing to debwaha's mother! Lord, even as she has been such a strength to others in her faith, Lord today i ask You to touch her body and heal her totally. Let her life be a testimony of Your Glory and greatness and display that indeed there is nothing that is impossible for You! Lord i declare that healing as well as complete relief from all pain and suffering in Jesus Mighty Name! AMEN!

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:33 AM

Father, thank You for the 72 years that You have blessed this woman. She needs You, Lord Jesus to be Lord and Savior in her life. Come to her Lord Jesus and fill her with Your love, peace, joy and good health. May Your blood flow into her body and remove every trace of affliction in her body. Make her whole, Father by the stripes of Jesus. Thank You, Father for healing this woman. Thank You, Father for using her to bring others to know Jesus. Thank You for the many years of good health for this woman, Father. May she testify of Your goodness, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.