Photo

Calling all Prayer Warriors (this is war)

• Please log in to reply
1868 replies to this topic

#46 PN-O

PN-O

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:19 PM

Abba Father, Papa, God Almighty, our Creator, Our Saviour and our Redeemer, bring Michael and Hope together back in their marriage. Lord, the devil is a liar and he is defeated completely in this situation. What you have put together, no one will ever put assunder, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ!!!!!

#47 florenceteiko

florenceteiko

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:07 AM

Mike, I know what you are going through but do not give up just yet. God will do it again. In Jesus' Name... Amen

#48 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:00 PM

For you rock-ers of faith, :rolleyes:
As the court told me today that it would basically take an act of God to save my marriage.......I wait for my act of God. (Persevere until you see the promises)
Here is a new song that God has given me (heard 4 times last two days) Gotta love it:
I Will Not Be Moved by Natalie Grant (Relentless)
I have been the wayward child
I have acted out
I have questioned Sovereignty
And had my share of doubt
And though sometimes my prayers feel like
They're bouncing off the sky
The hand I hold won't let me go
And is the reason why...

Chorus:
I will stumble
I will fall down
But I will not be moved
I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
But I will not be moved
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
I will not be moved

Bitterness has plagued my heart
Many times before
My life has been like broken glass
And I have kept the score
Of all my shattered dreams and though it seemed
That I was far too gone
My brokenness helped me to see
It's grace I'm standing on

Chorus

And the chaos in my life
Has been a badge I've worn
Though I have been torn
I will not be moved

Chorus

#49 psalm139

psalm139

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

Father in heaven, the God of every relationships, may you stretched forth your mighty hand upon the marriage of this man. We believe that you will see them through, this storms in their lives. speak to each one of them that they may found peace and enlightenment from you. Reveal your power to them that they may start a new beginning. In Jesus name, Amen

#50 Thomas33

Thomas33

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

Father God we lift Mike and his Marriage up to you may your will be done in your servants life,refresh him and give him hope and strength in Jesus name,Amen.

#51 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

Per a PrayWay prayer to me from Leann this is my heartfelt prayer for an act of God: (miracle for Your glory)

Lord, please give Hope an "overwhelming urge (direction/confirmation from the Holy Spirit) to cancel this divorce"

…The two shall become one – no longer two, but one! And no man may divorce what God has joined together. Matthew 19:6 And no man may separate what God has joined together. Mark 10:9

In Jesus name and under the resurection power of His blood,
Amen

#52 Guest_john1985

Guest_john1985
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:59 AM

Oh, father bless mike for his faith and persistant prayer to you. What it is to have a blessing like him here in this world. I feel his pain father and i know you do to. Oh, God we know what you say in the scriptures and in the Holy Bible. You have said that your word is sharper than any two edged sword, that your word will abide forever even thought the heavens and earth pass away it will always abide. Please father if his wife be a true born again christian i pray that she doesn't dishonor you by getting this divorce, i pray that you convict her soul like never before to not do this, father if their is anything that Mike has to change for this to work i pray that you speak to his heart. May his wife heart change to the intentions of what God wants and his will and not her will, please let her choose your will. Oh, father please hear this mans cry, he so badly needs you in this time of need, open the gates of heaven for him, in jesus name we all pray amen and amen. Mike no matter what happens the Lord is with you brother.

#53 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:00 AM

Please pray for the reconciliation of Mike and Hope Summer's marriage.
In the name of Jesus, that Truth will prevail, that satan will be removed from influence and that our Abba Father's will is the victor so that a marriage He appointed will fullfill its witness, testimony and ministry. Hope is fighting fear and lies and I pray angels to war and protect for His purpose and glory.
Thank you, In Christ, Michael Summers

Amen. Praise Jesus. I believe in Your saving and healing Lord. Thank You that You died for us Lord Jesus. Your death gives us victory. We give You the glory, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#54 marie32

marie32

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:23 AM

Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors:

I received a major set back today as I called Hope's church and talked to a friend of hers that is on staff there and knows of our situation, but unfortunately, knows nothing of me, my heart, my character, and my dedication to our Lord and my vows to Him as well as Hope when we joined in marriage.
(This is going to take a miracle for sure)

Hope is refusing to even consider one meeting to discuss the prospect of counseling.
She states to her friend that "it is over". It's sad that she has gone from "I love him so much" soon after she asked me to leave to "its over" with nothing but time, distance and satans lies and fear in between. I don't have any ill feelings toward her, I am afraid for her.......her discerner is not discerning the right whispers to her heart.

I still pray for intervention and awakening / shakening Truth. But God will not normally interfere with free will...............it just pray He rocks it a bit ;o)

Please still pray for Hope (all the more). I find myself still caring for her, even if she is no longer wants to be my wife. No, I love her with all my heart !!!

Abba Father please hear our pleas on behalf of covenant marriages at risk.
Amen

Dear Heavenly father I ask that you left Hope and open her heart to Mike and father I ask that you send your most powerful angles to this family and protect them from the evil of Satan. Satan loves to come in between family's and break them up. Heavenly father I know it is not your will to break up this marriage may Hope hear the cries and prayers of mike and everyone that has lifted them up to you. Mike my prayers and thoughts are with you. Continue with prayers God will never leave you and he is by your side.

#55 novi12

novi12

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:44 PM

One day as Jesus was standing by the Lake of Gennesaret, with the people crowding around him and listening to the word of God, he saw at the water's edge two boats, left there by the fishermen, who were washing their nets. He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and asked him to put out a little from shore. Then he sat down and taught the people from the boat. When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch." Luke 5:1-4 Will you pray this Sunday for all the men of God to let down their nets for a catch of men and women of all ages today? What a glorious day for many men, women, young adults and children to surrender their hearts, confess their sins, as they repent and then ask Jesus to become Lord and Savior of their lives. "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." Romans 10:9-10 Jesus had a plan and a purpose for His life here on earth. He was out to teach men, women, children, Pharisees, religious leaders and anyone who would listen to Him about saving the lost as He traveled from city to city. One day Jesus went to the Sea of Galilee and because of the crowd he got into Simon Peter's boat to teach the many people on the shore. Luke called it a lake, but it actually was the Sea of Galilee and it was very big in size and full of fish. "When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch." Simon answered, "Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets." Luke 5:4-5 Simon Peter had been following Jesus intermittently for a while. Then Jesus told Simon, a seasoned fisherman, what to do to catch a large amount of fish. Simon Peter was tired and had fished all night, but take notice that Simon Peter answered Jesus saying "Master, we have been up all night and did not catch anything." Jesus then spoke telling Peter to do what was not normal for catching fish. First, fish in the daytime and second, go out in the deep part of the sea when normally they fish near the shore. Look again at Peter's response, "But because you say so, I will let down the nets." Peter obeyed His Master and let down the nets. What happened? "When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink. When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus' knees and said, "Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!" For Peter and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken, and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon's partners." Luke 5:6-10a Simon Peter and all his friends were shocked at the large number of fish caught in the most unlikely fishing conditions. But God, showed His sovereignty and His power, as well as, showing Simon Peter's his own sinfulness. You and I must choose everyday whether we will obey our Lord and Savior throughout the day. Let me suggest that as you pray every morning, put on the Armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18) on yourself and your family. Then ask the Lord to use you every day opening your eyes and ears to what the Holy Spirit might say to you as you become a lighthouse in this dark world. Another prayer you need to pray daily is that your husband or wife will be obedient to the Lord's percise instructions in how to leave their life of sin and go home to the Lord and to you. "Then Jesus said to Simon, "Don't be afraid; from now on you will catch men." So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him." Luke 5:10b-11 Jesus had demonstrated His mighty power in doing a miracle to the many people who were watching. Why? Jesus was calling Simon Peter, Andrew, James and John to become His disciples telling them that they would be catching men instead of their fish for the rest of their lives. What a powerful example Jesus gave those four men. Jesus chose those fishermen to be fishing for men every day instead of smelly fish. What a privilege and honor. That is what has happened to you, also. The Lord has been speaking to you about your marriage. He wants to use you everyday talking and helping people who are having marriage problems or people who are facing divorce in spite of your own marriage problems. What will your answer be? Will you say to your Lord, "But because you say so, I will let down the nets." "Because you say so!" Wow! If only you and your beloved spouse would be that obedient to the Lord's wooing every day in following the Lord's instructions. What is a vital key to marriage restoration? The answer is obedience. Your obedience is listening and obeying your Lord Jesus Christ's voice of instructions in your daily life. I believe with all my heart that if you will seek the Lord for His plan and purpose for your life and marriage, your Lord God will speak to you showing His will and way everyday. That is imperative for you to be able to know that you are on the right road following your Lord Jesus Christ in having your own marriage resurrected and your love rekindled. The Lord showed us in this story: "For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37 Let us pray for this Lord's Day for the men of God who are fishing for men will drop their nets down as the Lord instructs them. Never forget that God will bring the large number of men and women to be caught by the Master Fisherman, our Lord Jesus Christ from the depths of their sinful lives. God bless. Seek the Lord and ask him to strenghten u and just surrender urself and ur partner to the Lord. And ask his will to be done.
Lord Jesus remove any block from this bro n sister and unite them Amen

#56 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

Father you are our rock eternal. We stand on our faith that all you have promised will come to pass in our lives. I speak health, happiness and reconciliation into the lives of Mike and Hope. We will NOT accept defeat in this situation. In the name of Jesus Christ I proclaim that satan will not have victory in this household! The victory belongs to Jesus as does all of our praise. I thank you Jesus. Amen.

#57 lanakat

lanakat

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:33 PM

Please pray for the reconciliation of Mike and Hope Summer's marriage.
In the name of Jesus, that Truth will prevail, that satan will be removed from influence and that our Abba Father's will is the victor so that a marriage He appointed will fullfill its witness, testimony and ministry. Hope is fighting fear and lies and I pray angels to war and protect for His purpose and glory.
Thank you, In Christ, Michael Summers

Dear Lord God, there is nothing that is impossible for you. We lift all these request to
You. Where two or more are gathered together, and ask anything in the name of Jesus it will be done. We claim victory In Jesus name! Amen.

#58 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:57 AM

THIS IS THE BATTLE SO THIS IS STILL MY PRAYER:

Per a PrayWay prayer to me from Leann this is my heartfelt prayer for an act of God: (miracle for Your glory)

Lord, please give Hope an "overwhelming urge (direction/confirmation from the Holy Spirit) to cancel this divorce"
…The two shall become one – no longer two, but one! And no man may divorce what God has joined together. Matthew 19:6 And no man may separate what God has joined together. Mark 10:9

In Jesus name and under the resurection power of His blood,
Amen

#59 Thomas33

Thomas33

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

Father God I come into agreement with these prayers Lord, please give Hope an "overwhelming urge (direction/confirmation from the Holy Spirit) to cancel this divorce" let your will be done in these lives and marriage in Jesus name I pray,Amen.

#60 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

Thank you my friend and brother........... Thomas and I have become "friends in the same need" like many of us on here. He sent me a personal message yesterday with the verses to the song "Standing On The Promises of God". (what an encouragement) Since we all share and support each other on here, I thought I would share the actual list of bible verses that I am standing on (will not move..........taped on my wall) They are not mine, they are God's promises to ALL of us, so please feel free to claim them for your life and need. Bible Verses I am Standing On For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans. Romans 8:28 And in the same way – by our faith – the Holy Spirit helps us with our daily problems and in our praying. For we don’t even know what we should pray for, nor how to pray as we should; but the Holy Spirit prays for us with such feeling that it cannot be expressed in words. Romans 8:26 If God is on our side, who can ever be against us. Romans 8:31 ……God turned to good, what you meant for evil…… Genesis 50:20 Yes, be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9 Though He slay me, I will trust in him. Job 13:15 Be still and know that I am God. Psalms 46:10 …Stand silent… Cease striving… This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24 You are my refuge and my shield, and your promises are my only source of hope. Psalms 119:114 But they who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence. Jeremiah 17: 7 ……I will hope in him……Lamentations 3:24 ….be fair and just and merciful, and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8 So don’t be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of tomorrow too. Matthew 6:34 …The two shall become one – no longer two, but one! And no man may divorce what God has joined together. Matthew 19:6 And no man may separate what God has joined together. Mark 10:9 ( more on marriage Ephesians 5: 19 – 33) When you refuse to help the least of these my brothers, you are refusing to help me. Matthew 25:45 For I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13