Photo

Calling all Prayer Warriors (this is war)

• Please log in to reply
1860 replies to this topic

#31 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:13 AM

I continue to work on the ministry that God called my wife Hope and I to do together.
4Hope Investment Management (4HIM) and The 4Hope Foundation (ministry of hope)
"Jen" is designing websites for both. She sent me an email today asking me if I wanted to include or exclude my wife's mention and photos from the websites (under construction). I answered as recorded below. As we approach Good Friday and Easter Sunday lets focus on our Lord's resurrection..........the ultimate hope. The God that could resurrect His Son from the dead can surely resurrect an off-course marriage.
He can do the same for you !!!
Please continue to pray for a break-through for my marriage. That Hope's heart will soften and that she will hear God and be fearless in her obedience.
God Bless,
Mike

Jen:
Fair question..........one I have had to take to God all evening and am up (can't sleep) at 2am to answer you.
The answer is YES please include my wife in my picture resume, Hope is still my wife and with God ALL things are possible.
We are told that our prayers are heard and answered according to our faith. I am commanded to stay in faith and hope for my marriage.
("According to your faith, be it unto you" Matthew 9: 29) .............. and am further commanded to keep loving Hope as Christ loved the church. (endless patience and love)
I suprisingly received two emails in the last 24 hours of prayer support for our marriage since my email broadcast almost six weeks ago. One from a church in Australia and another from a woman at Proverbs31.org. I have to believe that these were to let me know that God was still working and had not forgotten the desire of my heart for my marriage. Further, last Saturday night's sermon at Riverside was "Leaving despair for hope" as John King reminded me that God is writing our story.........and is not done yet. I have worried about the potential impact of losing Hope on my book's testimony and I must allow God to continue to write it while my only task is to obediently "record" it. (that is how it has been from the beginning anyway)
I recall two entries Hope shared with me from her journal long ago (as she recorded her devotions and conversations with God):
"Child....do you believe in God enough to announce what the two of you are
going to do together? IT is your responsibility to demonstrate that much faith...and God's responsibility to make it happen"

"Are you trusting me? Do you believe what I am telling you? How strong is your faith? If you do not believe I will follow thru, why should I?"

For the time being, I must have the faith for both of us and pray (and trust) that God wins in returning Hope's heart to me.
Please keep praying for us Jen.

All in with Christ,
Mike

#32 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:12 AM

Dear Lord: I pray for this marriage, and I know that you will intervene and that you will would be done. AMEN

#33 PN-O

PN-O

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:54 AM

He answers prayers when you least expect. Keep Trusting in Him and Him alone. Father, we put this situation in your Things-To-Do box and ask that you take care of it because your ways are the best. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

#34 Ruth08

Ruth08

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:23 AM

I stand with you believing for total restoration and reconciliation of your marriage. Thank you Jesus Christ for smashing all bitterness and unforgiveness that is binding this couple. Believe and receive. Amen.

#35 florenceteiko

florenceteiko

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:23 AM

Jesus, I bring Mike and Hope before you. Let this marriage work. In Jesus' remove every doubt from within them, Cause them to rekindle the love for each other. put in them a zeal to make their marriage work in Jesus' Name. Amen

#36 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:37 AM

I went to a Good Friday service last night. They had set up a cross and allowed people during communion to come before the cross and leave (cast their cares) at the foot of the cross.
I took a copy of a prayer I received on here (PrayWay) from "Leann" that was absolutely beautiful in care for Hope, me, our marriage and our petition to God for truth, favor and intervention. (victory)
In a reflective "covenant moment" (His blood for my sins / my wedding vow promises to my wife and my God) I left my "care" at the cross.

There is nothing more I can do, but give the God of hope my wife Hope and leave my hope (Hope) in and with God. I continue to pray, I continue to care, I continue to hope and I continue to love my wife, but only God can change hearts (the bible is full of such stories ;o) and I am SO happy to worship and know My Lord is our RISEN SAVIOR !!!
PRAISE GOD :)
Amen

#37 fas

fas

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

I have and will continue to pray that the Lord not only saves this marriage but makes it a stronger one.

#38 florenceteiko

florenceteiko

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:00 AM

Dear God, My prayer for Mike and Hope: Like you save Angelo and I from seperation leading to divorce, please save this marriage. Cause us to glorify you again for the saving of this marriage, that it will just not work but it will go a long way to fulfil the plans you have for both of them in Jesus' Name. AMEN

#39 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:01 PM

Father, we continue to lift Mike and Hope to Your throne of grace. Lord, give Mike strength for the journey. Lord, I pray that his testimony will be of good witness to his wife. Lord, You are our Creator and You can restore us completely, with that assurance I know that You can restore this marriage, that the work that You began in them will be completed through Christ Jesus in whose precious name I pray, Amen.

#40 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:39 AM

Still calling all prayer warriors: new divorce proceedings...........
Court File# 62-FA-08-794 (please pray that this file# is canceled by my wife)

I came back from the gym this morning and my postal mail had a letter from the Ramsey County District Court of MN.
Hope has filed for divorce with the court. (her previous petition was not filed yet) I have no idea if I have any options or not. (My truthbook did not work; ......yet)
I will find out Monday when I call to see if I can talk to the judge and possibly get her support for a meeting and/or a stay for counseling.
The letter notes that we are part of a "One Family One Judge" pilot program.
I have the judges name (Mary McGinnis) and a phone number. (please pray for her)
I pray that there are still some options, that she is a Christian, and that God will pave a way for possible communication, counsel and reconciliation.
I am sorry, but I need all the powerful brothers and sisters of God I can muster...........I know this is spiritual warfare. I refuse to lose to satan! ...... Hope and I are called to a testimony and a 4Hope ministry and God has specifically told me not to give up on Hope. (please feel free to forward this to any and all pray warriors.........this is war!)
When I first got the letter I began to fall apart. I fell to the floor in tears and God told me promptly and firmly to "Get up!! This is not over."
Please join me in prayer and support (again) (sorry)

In Gods Hands,
Michael Dean Monroe Summers, Child of God empowered through the name of Jesus to command satan away from my marriage.
(see spiritual warfare post I recently made under Marriage & Family to "persistantly praying").........I stirred the hornets nest and in the name of Jesus I still command satan to leave my marriage, flee from my wife and to stand down to our testimony and ministry. In the name of Jesus I pray angels of war and protection over this attack and proclaim a victory for God. I KNOW GOD'S TRUTH AND GOD'S LOVE WINS !!!!!!!!!

#41 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:04 AM

Dear Lord, You put love into our hearts and we have loved. Sometimes beyond ourselves we have loved the ones that You bring into our lives. We ask You to hold this love strong, to protect it, to vouch for it by letting it not fall apart! Father, Mike's utmost devotion to his marraige surely has moved You! I beg You, please restore their marriage! Hope must be SO blessed to have such a man in her life! Please touch her heart and help her see! Please bring them back together forever! Please let their miracle be another testimonyto all of us here of Your divine power over us all :)! In Jesus' holy name! Amen!!

#42 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:57 AM

Lord, let Your will be done. Father, continue to strengthen Mike and help him put on the armor on a daily basis. Lord, send angels to camp around him and around Hope. Let them minister to their needs and protect them from the attacks of the enemy. Lord, we know that this is an attack from the enemy to undermine the order that You had set form the beginning in regards to family and society as a whole. Lord, I pray that this demonic attack will cease immediately in Jesus' name. Father, I pray for complete restoration and reconciliation, that these your children will renew their love for one another and that as once You had blessed their union You will do so again. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#43 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Father I know that nothing is done until you say it is done. I am believing in the healing of this marriage for Mike and Hope. I ask that you reward the faith of this man and let Hope remember the vows that she said to him in your presence. Fill her with the love that she felt for him in the beginning. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

#44 Prncssmn7

Prncssmn7

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:24 PM

Mike, your unwaivering faith is such a beacon of hope. God bless you, your wife and your marriage.

#45 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 06:10 AM

Dear Lord: I lift up Mike to you, and I ask that you would bless him for his faith and perserverance. In todays world, we live in a disposable society, and people just discard others lives like trash. I thank you that he has taken his marriage vows seriously. Bless him and restore this relationship I pray. AMEN