Photo

Calling all Prayer Warriors (this is war)

• Please log in to reply
1868 replies to this topic

#16 Prncssmn7

Prncssmn7

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors:

I received a major set back today as I called Hope's church and talked to a friend of hers that is on staff there and knows of our situation, but unfortunately, knows nothing of me, my heart, my character, and my dedication to our Lord and my vows to Him as well as Hope when we joined in marriage.
(This is going to take a miracle for sure)

Hope is refusing to even consider one meeting to discuss the prospect of counseling.
She states to her friend that "it is over". It's sad that she has gone from "I love him so much" soon after she asked me to leave to "its over" with nothing but time, distance and satans lies and fear in between. I don't have any ill feelings toward her, I am afraid for her.......her discerner is not discerning the right whispers to her heart.

I still pray for intervention and awakening / shakening Truth. But God will not normally interfere with free will...............it just pray He rocks it a bit ;o)

Please still pray for Hope (all the more). I find myself still caring for her, even if she is no longer wants to be my wife. No, I love her with all my heart !!!

Abba Father please hear our pleas on behalf of covenant marriages at risk.
Amen

God bless you aMike. I pray that God moves in Hope's heart to come home.

#17 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:06 AM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, please fill Mike's heart with great faith in this hour. Please don't allow him to be discouraged. Let things be resolved in a good way, very soon. Please soften Hope's hearts. Guide her, Lord. Open her eyes to see the truth. Please place Your Hands on Mike and Hope. Lord, nothing or none shall seperate the ones that You united. Please don't allow Hope to be deceived. Please help her to unerstand the love in Mike's heart. I pray for a positive turn of events, in the lives of Mike and Hope. Please let what is broken be mended. Let what seems ruined, rebuild again with great love and care. Let what seems gone, be returned with Your Divine intervention. Please give them both wisdom and strength to do so. Amen

#18 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:09 AM

Children of God: I am confused and seek your counsel. I know with God all things are possible; and I also know that God does not answer all prayers (sometimes for our own good). As my wife has served me with papers and has also rejected any attempts to communicate, I feel very strongly that I am about to lose this battle of spiritual warfare against a marriage that was God chosen for His purpose (love, testimony, and a 4Hope marriage ministry) We have no train wreck issues that destroy most marriages, this is flat out deception, lies and fear from satan himself. I was preparing this last, all out effort of "truth" (putting together an extensive compilation of all of our emails) so as to reinforce truth and reality for my wife Hope. I am convinced that she is being lied to and the truth (her memories) are being painted black by the deciever. I have started the process (it is a lot of work) and I had a strange feeling today that I was to stand down. That I had done enough. That I should stop. I had done enough. The million dollar question is it from God or from the deciever. I am going to sleep on it. I have tested it biblically: could go either way. God could be saying "let go, let God" or satan could be trying to stop the last effort that just might soften her heart. I am testing it with the peace test.........I am not finding peace with either at the moment, thus this call out to my brothers and sisters in Christ. Would you please meditate and pray for a moment and see if God has anything that you feel you should share with me. My prayer is for wisdom and discernment in this matter. I don't want to disobey or interfere, but at the same time I don't want to back down from battle against the deciever..............in the name of Jesus I command Him away from this marriage. Amen Thank you in advance, The marriage of Mike & Hope

#19 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

Lord, hear our prayer. I lift this man and woman up to You, in thanksgiving for the opportunity to intercede on their behalf. Lord, I know what the Scriptures say about divorce and I pray that they will hear Your word in that respect; that divorce is not what You intended for us from the beginning. Lord, I pray that You open both their hearts and ears to the message You have for them today. Lord, soothe the pain and hurt, fill their hearts with the renewed love and hope for a future together with You as the Head of their household. Lord, bring forgiveness and reconciliation in Christ Jesus, the kind that bears all situations and issues, that does not remember sins of the past and removes all roots of bitterness. Lord, it is Jesus' name I pray. Amen

#20 Evangelist_Abhi

Evangelist_Abhi

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 01:19 AM

Oh Lord... Becoming humble to you. Coming across on our knees.. SEeking your strength lord. We are here praying for this couple. Lord bless them. Hold that marrige knot. Protect it lord. Ohhh lord do it, only you can do. AND UNITELY WE COMING WITH THE NAME OF JESUS - AND BIND AND REBUKE ALL THE SATANIC AND DEMONIC WORK , WORKING AGAINST THIS MARRIAGE. OH LOORRRDD CLeanse this relationship, fill your purity and peace and love in this relationship. On Jesus name. AMEN.

#21 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 06:39 AM

Fair Question: (just happened) I have felt strong encouragement to send Hope my evidence of truth. (our history, emails, excerpt from the book I am writing etc to combat the lies that have driven her fear which has driven our separation, which has now progressed to divorce.......with nothing more than time and distance in the middle) I just lost the entire file on my computer just now. I uploaded from a flash drive I had been working on yesterday (about six hours worth) and began to copy in some of our old emails and went to save onto the hard drive...............and not only lost the unsaved material but the computer lost the file content that was previously saved to the flash drive. The is no record of any of that work (about 8 hours) I have experienced programs shutting down and losing unsaved content before, but I have never had a computer destroy a file on my plug in flash drive. I am in shock. This is the very subject I was asking you, was it God or satan. My experience is that God would speak to my heart ........... and satan messes with our stuff. (I tried file recovery.......it simply vanished.........like it never existed) Do I just fight back and start all over? Is satan threatened by my effort to shine the light of truth on the lies he has laid on our marriage. Do I back down or rise up ? Perplexed and wounded looking for God's will. Any experiences like this.....any word from God for me? Mike

#22 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:24 PM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I place this matter in Your Hands. Please let Your Light Shine upon Mike. Please guide him, show him the way. Please speak to his heart, this moment Lord. Fill him with strong conviction. Do speak to Hope's heart as well. Lord, remove all barriers to communication between this couple. It may seem to us like these walls are invincible. But Lord, all is possible with You. Allow the truth to be revealed to the wife. Guide her, Lord to hear You and follow Your Will. Please let this indecision in Mike's heart come to an end. Let him know You Perfect Will, today - in this moment. Amen

#23 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

Update: Thank you all so much for all of your prayers...........I have felt them........we can only wish that Hope felt them as well. I have been on pins and needles after having been served divorce papers Jan 31. After praying and pondering WWJD, I decided not to respond to the court in MN, but to do what I think Jesus would do................appeal to the court of truth that His heavenly Father holds. I sent Hope a "book of truth" .............. all of our email history demonstating our love for each other (to reinforce the reality of our love) and other "evidence" that shows satans role in his attempt to "divide and conquer" us. I asked The Holy Spirit to direct Hope to whatever God wanted her to know as truth. I even quote Dimpie's last prayer in my cover letter as an example of all the prayers pulling for Mike & Hope to make it and go on to glorify God and his institution of marriage. My continued request is for 1) TRUTH, 2) Communication and a road of 3) reconciliation Thank you and In Jesus name (which is the only name we need .... who has already defeated satan) Amen

#24 circe

circe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:46 PM

I pray for you and your marriage, this must be incredibly hard for you. May God restore your marriage and bring back the love and joy you both felt when you wed.

#25 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:15 AM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I lift Mike and Hope to You once again. Please continue to strengthen Mike and show him the way. Guide his every step. Please do let Mike's book of truth really touch Hope's heart and soften her. Please help her to feel his love and devotion to this relationship. Please do provide a breakthrough, Lord - an opportunity to communicate honestly. Break all barriers and unite this couple. Amen

#26 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:27 PM

Children of God: I have confirmed that Hope received my "book of truth" Friday afternoon. Now I wait, I will either receive a phone call from her .............. or divorce papers in the mail. (could be months of waiting) I am totally (1000%) at God's mercy in my prayers to save this marriage. All we need is truth and a bit of time and our love, marriage and 4Hope ministry could thrive for God's glory. I thought I would share my devotions today: Ending Your Day by Joyce Meyer: March 3, 2008 ".....as a Christian you have God's peace. He has bequeathed it to you -- it is your inheritance. In addition, Luke 10:19 tells you He has given you the power. Peace and power, what wonderful gifts.....and God wants you to use them...................... Don't waste your time whining, crying, or throwing a fit when problems come. Instead calm down and think about the peace and power of God that are yours........and then put them to work!" (Be Still and Know that I am God) Oh my!!! I feel (i am) so helpless in this situation. My Hope is in God and our God is THE God of hope. I am praying that the truth leads to communication. Please pray for truth to calm Hope's fears and that she will hear from God in her heart. Thank you and God Bless. Mike

#27 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray Hope will receive Mike's 'book of truth' with a positive mind. And she will hear You in her heart. All her fears will be gone and communication between Mike and Hope will be restored. Please give Mike all the patience and wisdom he needs in this time. Strengthen him. Please break the silence, Lord. Let Mike hear from Hope soon. Amen

#28 PN-O

PN-O

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:39 AM

Father Almighty, you have heard the cries of a distraught Priest of the home. Lord, there is nothing as beautiful as a spouse wanting his/her other half back no matter what the situation. Father i know this one is a winner since you supervise all covenants of marriage yourself. I decree that this marriage is restored because all lying spirits, spiritis of pride, spirits that cause pain and bitterness are bound in Jesus name. I bind Satan from this marriage and cancell all plans and designs of the wicked one against this couple. In Jeus name it is accopmlished, Amen.

#29 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

Lord I ask that you please bring this husband and wife back under your loving care and I ask that you cast out any of satan demons that is preventing these two from finding unity and love again in Jesus name I prayed amen

#30 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:49 PM

Lord, You are the truth, You are our Creator, and You know what lies in the hearts of men and women. So we come to You with trust and confidence that You have heard our petitions even before the were spoken out loud. Lord, You know the situation between Mike and Hope and You alone know the outcome because You have already seen it. Father, I humbly ask in Jesus' name that You cast out any demonic influence that is attacking this couple with doubt, mistrust, anger, resentment, whatever it is, Jesus, we ask in Your precious name that it all be cast out. Fill their lives with Your love, grace and mercy. Father, bring Your peace and reconciliation in to this relationship. Lord, surround them with saints that will constantly lift them up in prayer and counsel with Your wisdom. Lord, help us minister to them in a kind and gentle way to bring comfort and soothing words of love, YOur love, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.