Photo

Calling all Prayer Warriors (this is war)

• Please log in to reply
1860 replies to this topic

#1 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:40 AM

Please pray for the reconciliation of Mike and Hope Summer's marriage. In the name of Jesus, that Truth will prevail, that satan will be removed from influence and that our Abba Father's will is the victor so that a marriage He appointed will fullfill its witness, testimony and ministry. Hope is fighting fear and lies and I pray angels to war and protect for His purpose and glory. Thank you, In Christ, Michael Summers

#2 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:40 AM

Dear Lord, Please remove any obstacles in the path of this marraige. Please help these wonderful people be together in Your precious name. Watch over them and give them strength to hold their faith and bring glory to You! Amen.

#3 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,087 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:02 AM

Lord bring Michael and Hope to know You as Savior and Friend and bring them to a relationship with You in the center and at the core. Salvage their marriage and restore, revive, and renew. In Jesus Name. Amen

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:27 AM

Please pray for the reconciliation of Mike and Hope Summer's marriage.
In the name of Jesus, that Truth will prevail, that satan will be removed from influence and that our Abba Father's will is the victor so that a marriage He appointed will fullfill its witness, testimony and ministry. Hope is fighting fear and lies and I pray angels to war and protect for His purpose and glory.
Thank you, In Christ, Michael Summers

Father God I pray for this marriage and ask that you would totally restore it, and that satan will be removed, and truth will prevail. Father I pray your protection upon this marriage, and total restoration. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#5 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:58 AM

Father i pray that You heal hope and mike's marriage. let all truth be known. in Jesus name amen

#6 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:28 AM

Lord I ask that you remove satan from Mike and Hopes life and bring them back together in the name of Jesus amen

#7 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:15 PM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I lift Mike and Hope to You. Please look over them. Remove all evil influences on their marriage. Show Your light for them to follow. Let no deception or fear hinder their relationship. Restore the joy and happiness of their marriage. Amen

#8 dellybaby

dellybaby

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:42 AM

Oh God you are our Gd and we will always praise you,i pray Lord for your powerful intervention in this peoples life,heal their relationship Lord and restore to them the joy of your miracles in their lifes.Amen

Please pray for the reconciliation of Mike and Hope Summer's marriage.
In the name of Jesus, that Truth will prevail, that satan will be removed from influence and that our Abba Father's will is the victor so that a marriage He appointed will fullfill its witness, testimony and ministry. Hope is fighting fear and lies and I pray angels to war and protect for His purpose and glory.
Thank you, In Christ, Michael Summers

#9 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

Father I stand in agreement with this prayer. Surround this couple with your mighty warrior angels who will do battle with all evil in order to restore this marriage. Let them both stand in faith on your promises. Reveal to Hope the lies of the evil one and let her turn from them. Restore the love that she had for Mike and open communication between them. Thank you Father for being our Almighty Father who never lets us down. Amen.

#10 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:01 PM

THANK YOU ALL !!!! <>< I have felt whispers of discouragement and defeat today. I fought them off and remembered in the past that satan pours it on when God is getting close. I pray that to be the case for Hope and me. I came home tonight weary and very alone. I read all of your wonderful posts of prayer for our marriage (rereading post 1-8) and finished with the new post from Vlee.....wow..............it said it all..........amen, amen, amen. My alone-ness went away as the wonderful and powerful body of Christ embraced me. I pray that our prayers do melt Hope's heart, do press back satan, do alow the truth to be known and absorbed, that love will return, that communication will return and reconciliation can happen ................ so we can tell our story for His glory. "Though He slay me I will trust Him" (all in for Christ ;o) Michael Summers

#11 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:51 AM

Hope in God ........... waiting for response. I owed Hope a response to her summons of petition for divorce. Do to MN law (no fault divorce state) my only response can be that: 1) we have no issues that are irretrievable (I don't even know what they are for her and besides "All things are possible with God".) 2) there have been no efforts to counsel and work this out (a preference of the court) I have asked for a single meeting just to talk about this and try to give our marriage over the The One who married us. Please pray that God makes a case with Hope for our marriage and binds up satan who has been making his case (through lies and fear) for divorce. I ache to hear from her and I know if we could get past this we have a powerful testimony for our Lord. God's will be done. In Faith, Michael Summers

#12 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:46 AM

Dear Lord, Please heal what's hurt, fix what's broken in this marraige. Let the love return, this time stronger with Your precious blessings. Help them sort out differences and start all over again in Your precious name! Amen.

#13 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:56 AM

Update for all you wonderful Prayer Warriors.......May God Bless You :rolleyes: I have a lawyer friend that I have been getting some advice from. He tells me it is positive that we have stayed away from lawyers and the courts so far. (Hope used a self-help state service in MN) After an email to update the lawyer friend, and feeling like my hope was slipping all day, I asked God was there anything else I should / could do. I was contemplating emailing her best friend. I got on my face before bed and asked again. I got into bed and every thought I had (as I was breathing Jesus to fall asleep) was typing an email to Gerry. I never got to sleep. At 3am I got up and wrote her friend an email of outreach. (it is a miracle that I even came upon her email address.....another story lol) Please join me in prayer that she has a soft heart to receive the email; that she is curious enough (and cares for Hope enough) to want to know more (just in case the truth has been masked and distorted) and that she will communicate back to me that could lead to the truth / communication / and restoration that I have been praying for this marriage for the entire 18 months of separation. Please join me in this prayer...........to our God of hope. Amen

#14 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:18 AM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I lift Micheal and Hope Summer to You in prayer and ask for Your intervention in this situation urgently. Please let the truth be revealed and absorbed, Lord. Please soften the heart of Hope. Please let communication be restored and the bond be strengthened. Lord, let no deception and misunderstanding come between this couple anymore. Please let all be forgiven, Lord. Let there be a fresh start in life for both of them. Dear Lord, please allow Micheal to receive a response from Hope's friend. Shed light on the truth. If it's for the best, Lord, please let this come forward to help Micheal and Hope. Please restore this marriage. For the Glory of God. Ame n

#15 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,724 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:39 PM

Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors: I received a major set back today as I called Hope's church and talked to a friend of hers that is on staff there and knows of our situation, but unfortunately, knows nothing of me, my heart, my character, and my dedication to our Lord and my vows to Him as well as Hope when we joined in marriage. (This is going to take a miracle for sure) Hope is refusing to even consider one meeting to discuss the prospect of counseling. She states to her friend that "it is over". It's sad that she has gone from "I love him so much" soon after she asked me to leave to "its over" with nothing but time, distance and satans lies and fear in between. I don't have any ill feelings toward her, I am afraid for her.......her discerner is not discerning the right whispers to her heart. I still pray for intervention and awakening / shakening Truth. But God will not normally interfere with free will...............I just pray He rocks it a bit ;o) Please still pray for Hope (all the more). I find myself still caring for her, even if she is no longer wants to be my wife. No, I love her with all my heart !!! Abba Father please hear our pleas on behalf of covenant marriages at risk. Amen