23 replies to this topic

#16 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:30 PM

Father God, I come into agreement with these prayers for Anthony and his family. In Jesus name I pray that Anthony's immune system will rise up and fight off this harmful bacteria and that his body will respond well to the antibiotics. I thank you that Anthony is not forsaken! Please cover him in your healing, cleansing, saving blood and rebuke every assignment of the enemy on his life. I pray that this young man will live and NOT die and delcare the works of you. We pray for positive turn around soon. Thank you for this great hospital that he is in now. Bless his doctors with wisdom and direction from you. I pray for Christian nurses who will minister to him and pray over him as they care for him. Fill his room with the presence of you Holy Spirit. We say "Hallelujah Jesus!" Light be and darkness flee! Thank you Father for your care. Thank you for your Son! Thank you for the work of the cross. Please strengthen this family. Give the grace they need each day. Show them your love and help them to put their trust in you. You are faithful! In Jesus name I pray.

#17 tinac

tinac

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 07:15 AM

Thank you every one of you for your prayers. The last few days Anthony has shown some improvement. It appears he also had "methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus". Somehow his body managed to find something in his bone marrow to fight this. He is still on life support and will be till his lungs heal, they are badly damaged and it will take months for them to heal, probably a year to heal completely. Please continue with the prayers, his family cannot thank you enough. How Great is our God. Amen

#18 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 09:21 PM

Father God, thank you for the improvement that has taken place in the last few days! We praise you and ask for that improvement to continue all of the time that all sickness will leave his body and that his immune system will get stronger and stronger. We pray that his body will fight off what it needs to fight. We pray that his lungs will heal completely and totally! Thank you for suprising us God! Thank you for working miracles and showing your wonders! Be glorified in this young man's life. Fill his hospital room with the beauty of your presence. Speak to Anthony's spirit. Whisper your words of love and truth and life to this vessel of yours. Bless his family with your grace and faith. Thank you for your nearness and your faithfulness. Thank you that Anthony is blessed and not cursed! Thank you that you hold him in your hands, Breathe in him the breathe of life. Thank you! In Jesus name I pray.

#19 tinac

tinac

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:32 PM

Anthony's parents have asked me to thank you all for your prayers. Anthony is out of intensive care (Praise God), he still has to have oxygen fed to him through a tube which has been inserted into his neck, so now his family have a easier time of reading his lips as he is unable to talk yet.His hands are getting stronger with physiotherapy, so is able to hold a pen and try to write on a board. He has been through a traumatic time with coming off drugs that have been administered to him through this illness, causing depression which he is coming through. please continue to pray for him, he has a long journey to recovery still. Thank you all once again.

#20 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:17 PM

Lord please heal Anothony, give him strength and comfort. Hold his family close to your heart. Lord please provide for this family.

#21 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

Father, we give Your Name the highest glory and honor for the recovery of Anthony. Continue to be with Anthony, Lord. Reveal Your presence to him and let him worship You daily, giving You the praise and declaring his healing comes from You. Father, thank You that Your Word says, You are the Lord that heals and restore Anthony to health. I pray that Anthony will receive complete healing and restoration to every part of his physical, emotional and spiritual being. Fill him with Your peace, love, joy and strength. Comfort the family and may they continue to worship You and pray Your Word daily. Fill them with the power of Your Holy Spirit to guide and instruct them in the way You want them to go. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#22 sunandaraojs

sunandaraojs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 10:52 PM

Father, I praise you and worship you for wonderful works you are doing. Lord, thank you Lord for healing Anthony. Lord I ask for complete recovery. Lord, give him strength as he is recovering. Fill him with your peace and harmony. Lord, you be with him and heal him completely. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#23 tinac

tinac

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:40 AM

Thank you, thank you, every one who has prayed for Anthony, I had a phone call from his mum yesterday with surprising news. Anthony has been improving in leaps and bounds. He was transferred to to Ealing hospital last week and was expected to be there for at least 2 weeks, he must of pestered the doctors so much they let him come home yesterday, ready for his birthday tomorrow. The power of prayer, as you know when Anthony was admitted they never held out much hope for him. God Bless You All. Thank you :)

#24 debspugs

debspugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

Lord Jesus we put this child in your loving hands. Lord in your precious name I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ our Saviour our Lord. God place your healing hand upon Anthony right now Lord, remove all sickness from his body. Lord may your name be glorified in this. Thank you Lord! Amen