23 replies to this topic

#1 tinac

tinac

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:22 PM

Please pray for our much loved Anthony who is 17yrs next month and has just come home from school trip to France, he felt very poorly. Yesterday he was rushed to hospital with serious pnumonia. We are awaiting test results, it is believed he may now have Legionairs disease. Poor family are beside themselves, he is critical and in intensive care.Your prayers are very much needed Thank you dear Father for hearing my prayer

#2 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:57 PM

father touch Anthony with your power. You sent Jesus to die on his behalf. Move over him now and heal this one that you love. In Jesus name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:12 PM

Lord, In Jesus precious name, I ask that You will bring a miracle to this child and heal him right now. Please comfort the family and give them peace. Show Your strength on their behalf. I thank You in advance. :)

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:07 PM

Dear heavenly Father, I lift Anthony to You in Jesus' name. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon him. Lord please heal this child's immune system completely in order to halt any illness that is attacking his body, mind and soul. Comfort the family and let them know that, You are the Lord that heals. Thank You Father, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 sunandaraojs

sunandaraojs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:53 PM

Heavenly Father, I come tour tour throne of Grace. Lord, I pray for Anthony who is now seriously ill. As he is in Hospital for all his problems, Lord you be with hime and strengthen him. Lord also I pray for all the help he needed financially for meeting all the medical expenses. Heal all the diseases in Your name. There is power in your Blood. Lord, touch him with your Hand. I Thank you for all the wonderful things in his life. In Jesus name. Amen.

#6 Samuel

Samuel

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:04 AM

In Jesus name i pray for Anthony .Jesus i used your word in (1 Peter 2:24) "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." i command disease out of Anthony body now.Jesus' your wounds purchased healing for our bodies.Anthony receive your healing in Jesus name.God give this family joy of salvation in you amen. :D

#7 tinac

tinac

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:29 AM

Thank you for all your prayers May God Bless . Anthony is no better, he is getting worse, he now has blood poisoning and is being transfered to another hospital where they will treat the blood. one lung is completely infected and now it is going to his other lung, Please dear Father save my nephew.

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 11:05 PM

Father God, I lift up Anthony to you now. Please do a mighty work in his body and heal him of this blood poisoning. I pray that he will get the exact treatment that he needs and that Anthony will fully recover! Thank you for your healing work on the cross! Thank you for covering Anthony in your blood! Thank you for your power. Please breath your life into this young man lungs and restore them to full function. Thank you Jesus for hope and faith! Fill this family with faith in you and deliver them from despair. You are with them! Thank you! In Jesus name I pray.

#9 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 11:26 PM

Oh Lord please save Anthony, heal him completely from all that has entered his body. Lord this young man is so loved by his family, he hasnt had much time on this earth, please Lord in Jesus name please come into his room and heal him today. Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 11:55 PM

Father, continue to comfort Anthony as he is resting in the hospital. May the power of Your Holy Spirit guide Anthony and his family to never stop giving You the Praise and the Thanksgiving for Your mercy and Your grace upon themand for the healing and restoration of Anthony's health. Amen. I believe that Praise is the power of heaven and as we worship You every evil free, that Your light will erase the darkness and Your light will shine which bring forth, love, peace and joy. Thank You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#11 tinac

tinac

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:44 AM

An update, Anthony and his parents are really going through a testing time. Hospital Test have shown he has influenza B with pnuemonia and complications. His lungs are not functioning properly so is not getting enough oxygen, so he has had tube put into vein in his groin to feed heart with oxygen, he has had a fitting episode during one evening, he had brain scan, which is clear, which I thank God. Last night his heart stopped three times, doctors are looking into why this has happened. His body just isn't fighting the bacteria and antibiotics are not working. It is so hard to understand why a healthy boy should be attacked like this. "Praise God" he was transferred to one of our best hospitals "Great Ormand Street" so we know he is getting the best care. Please continue with your much wanted prayers, thankyou. Father please give Anthony's parents your love and strength they need through this period and bless his brother and sisters. Thankyou for listening to me

#12 stacymcatee

stacymcatee

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:48 AM

Lord please touch Anthony and his family and please heal his body and give the family strength and Faith! just keep this in mind... "Let Go and Let God!!" Give it all to him and trust in him.

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:15 PM

Father, I seek Your mercy and Your grace to come and save Anthony. He is too young to die Lord. His earthly family still need him. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke this spirit of death, I command it to leave Anthony and never return in Jesus' Name I pray. Amen. Lord please forgive Anthony, send Your angels to watch over him day and night. Fill Anthony with Your strength to fight off this illness. Fill the doctors with Your wisdom so that they will know what to do to handle this man's case. Be with them Lord, for You are the Master Healer. Comfort this man's parents and family members. Help them to be strong and call to You in their time of trouble. Thank You Jesus. Nothing is impossible with You, for You are our Saviour. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#14 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:26 PM

Lord, Please remember Your mercy of "old". Abba, Abba, Father, extend Your healing hand unto Anthony. Give him a miracle at this time. I lift him up in prayer. Comfort him & his family. Save his body and his soul. Holy Spirit rain Your power upon this child and this family. In Jesus name, I ask. Amen. ekikaseven

#15 sunandaraojs

sunandaraojs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:32 AM

Heavenly Father, I once again come to your feet for your Grace on Anthony. Lord, as his condition is worsening, I ask for your help. Lord, touch this boy and heal him. Let your blood flow through him and perform miracle. Lord give all the help he needed. Also comfort his parents. Give them courage and all the help they need. In Jesus name I pray. Amen