Photo

Praise the LORD ! Thank you all for your prayers for Carlo and for my brother's friend John .

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

I asked for prayer for my mother's friend's husband Carlo as he was in critical condition . He has made progress . My brother's best friend John had a triple by pass surgery and he is totally healed . It is amazing . John is totally healed , praise God . Carlo is making major strides .He went in for surgery yesterday and it went great . He needed hip surgery . His elbow was broken and it healed on its own . Praise God ! He needs more time , but he has made excellent healings . His next step is rehab . Thank you LORD for healing these men , in the name of Jesus , amen . I thank all of you for your wonderful prayers for these men . your brother in Christ , John

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:03 PM

Holy Father I thank hyou Frot answering these prayers, and healing these men. You truly are wonderful dear Father. All Gory and praise to the Father. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 SandyLou

SandyLou

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

Lord we thank you so much for letting John and Carlo get better. Please continue to be with them so they can get 100 % better. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

I asked for prayer for my mother's friend's husband Carlo as he was in critical condition . He has made progress . My brother's best friend John had a triple by pass surgery and he is totally healed . It is amazing . John is totally healed , praise God . Carlo is making major strides .He went in for surgery yesterday and it went great . He needed hip surgery . His elbow was broken and it healed on its own . Praise God ! He needs more time , but he has made excellent healings . His next step is rehab . Thank you LORD for healing these men , in the name of Jesus , amen . I thank all of you for your wonderful prayers for these men . your brother in Christ , John

Hallelujah! Praise Jesus. Thank You for Your healing and saving grace upon this situation. May Your grace fills each and everyone involved here, Lord. Thank You for this testimony, and by their faith and trust in Your saving grace all will be well now and forever. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:26 PM

John is totally healed and has resumed normal activity . Carlo will be placed in rehab unit in a few days . He has had tremendous healings . Thank you all for the prayers . LORD GOD THANK YOU FOR THE HEALING OF BOTH MEN . THANK YOU Lord , IN THE NAME OF JESUS - AMEN . john

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:24 AM

Praise the Lord. Thank You Lord for healing these men. Amen.

#7 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:33 PM

Thank You Lord for healing these people. in Jesus name amen

#8 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:41 PM

AMEN

#9 dellybaby

dellybaby

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

who can battle with the Lord,i say nobody,thank you Our God thank you Jehova we are so greatful teach us Lord how to be faithful to you as you are with us.Thank you merciful God.

#10 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:03 AM

Praise the Lord! Thank You, Father, for the blessings You have granted Carlos and John.Continue to watch over them. In Jesus name Amen