7 replies to this topic

#1 AngelRachel

AngelRachel

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:46 PM

MY Rottweiler Dog bit my right wrist and its been a week and now it hurts and its red and very ugly looking. I bought natural ointment to out on it, PLEASE pray that it works and heals and that I wont have an ugly scar. Im upset about it its red and black looking of where his tooth broke the skin.I dont want a scar so Im trying to take good care of it. thankyou so much GOD BLESS YOU ALL this means so much to me ~ruth

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:32 PM

Lord, Please heal Ruth arm. Do not let this bite leave a scar. Amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:10 AM

MY Rottweiler Dog bit my right wrist and its been a week and now it hurts and its red and very ugly looking. I bought natural ointment to out on it, PLEASE pray that it works and heals and that I wont have an ugly scar. Im upset about it its red and black looking of where his tooth broke the skin.I dont want a scar so Im trying to take good care of it. thankyou so much GOD BLESS YOU ALL this means so much to me ~ruth

Holy Father I ask that you would heal Ruthie of this dog bite, and help her not to scar. In the name of Jesus; intervene in this situation. Amen.

#4 SandyLou

SandyLou

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

Lord please let Ruth's arm heal up good as new without any scarring. Amen

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

FATHER ..MAY YOU BRING HEALING FROM THIS BITE ..I PRAY HER ARMS DOSENT GET WORSE...WE PRAY THIS BITE HEAL QUICKY & SHE IS BETTER REAL SOON..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

MY Rottweiler Dog bit my right wrist and its been a week and now it hurts and its red an very ugly looking. I bought natural ointment to out on it, PLEASE pray that it works and heals and that I wont have an ugly scar. Im upset about it its red and black looking of where his tooth broke the skin.I dont want a scar so Im trying to take good care of it. thankyou so much GOD BLESS YOU ALL this means so much to me ~ruth

My question is: why did your dog bite you?
I would be concerned as to why he has bitten you and is the is the first time?
If you are concerned about an ugly scar then it sounds like he bit you hard.

Father God, thank you for your mercy and grace. I ask Father for some insight to this poster as to why her dog bit her so that it does not get repeated.
Thank you Father that healing belongs to Rachel becuase of what Yeshua did 2000 years ago. He was wounded for her transgressions, he was bruised for her iniquities, the chastisement of her peace was upon Him and by His stripes she was healed.
In the name of Yeshua, I command infection to die! and I ask Father for new cells to regenerate and bring about healing to this place on her wrist. Thank you Lord!
In Yeshua's name. Amen.

I have been learning that what happens in the physical has a spiritual significance to it. I encouarge you to go to Holy Spirit and ask Him the significance.

#7 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

MY Rottweiler Dog bit my right wrist and its been a week and now it hurts and its red an very ugly looking. I bought natural ointment to out on it, PLEASE pray that it works and heals and that I wont have an ugly scar. Im upset about it its red and black looking of where his tooth broke the skin.I dont want a scar so Im trying to take good care of it. thankyou so much GOD BLESS YOU ALL this means so much to me ~ruth

My question is: why did your dog bite you?
I would be concerned as to why he has bitten you and is the is the first time?
If you are concerned about an ugly scar then it sounds like he bit you hard.

Father God, thank you for your mercy and grace. I ask Father for some insight to this poster as to why her dog bit her so that it does not get repeated.
Thank you Father that healing belongs to Rachel becuase of what Yeshua did 2000 years ago. He was wounded for her transgressions, he was bruised for her iniquities, the chastisement of her peace was upon Him and by His stripes she was healed.
In the name of Yeshua, I command infection to die! and I ask Father for new cells to regenerate and bring about healing to this place on her wrist. Thank you Lord!
In Yeshua's name. Amen.

I have been learning that what happens in the physical has a spiritual significance to it. I encouarge you to go to Holy Spirit and ask Him the significance.

'AngelRachel' post='129517' date='Jan 23 2008, 10:46 PM'
We are now in year 2012 is about 4 years plus from now. I believe according to prayer in faith it shall be done unto this person.

I too believe the physical is link to the spiritual.

#8 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

LOL...I didn't even notice the date...praise God!