3 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:49 PM

Pray for me . I WOKE UP WITH THE FLU . I HAVE A FEVER , BODY ACHES NECK AND BACK AND SHOULDERS AND HEADACHE , SNEEZING , COUGHING . i GOT SOUPS TO TRY TO CALM IT . PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NHEALING . LORD HEAL ME. MAKE ME WHOLE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN . Everyone I do appreciate your prayers . ./ John

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:56 PM

Heavenly Father please help this person to get over the flu speedily, and to be in perfect health, free from all the flu symoptoms. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#3 Lindi

Lindi

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:59 PM

Pray for me . I WOKE UP WITH THE FLU . I HAVE A FEVER , BODY ACHES NECK AND BACK AND SHOULDERS AND HEADACHE , SNEEZING , COUGHING . i GOT SOUPS TO TRY TO CALM IT . PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NHEALING . LORD HEAL ME. MAKE ME WHOLE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN . Everyone I do appreciate your prayers . ./ John

Dear Jesus, I cover John with your precious blood Lord and I ask that you heal him completely, every cell of his body. Strengthen his body Lord and comfort him with your healing love. In Your Precious Name, Amen.

#4 AandK

AandK

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

Father God I ask you to heal this person of their illness Lord watch over them through it and bless tham Lord you are the most powerful healer Lord i lift them up to you this i pray to you in Jesus name amen