Photo

Please pray for this man . He is a friend of my mother's best friend . His name is Carlo C. , 80 years old and he fell down

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

Please pray for this man . He is a friend of my mother's best friend . His name is Carlo C. , 80 years old and he fell down Please pray for this man . He is a friend of my mother's best friend . His name is Carlo C. , 80 years old and he fell down in his bathroom and broke his arm and his hip and he has a bleeding stomach ulcer and he has water in his lungs and he has problems breathing . He is being given oxygen through an oxygen tank to help him breathe better . He is in the hospital and he is very ill . He is scheduled for some surgeries . Please pray for his healing . Lord heal this man Carlo C. and let him totally recover . thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

#2 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:11 PM

Father i lift carlo up to You in prayer. i ask for a total healing for carlos. in Jesus name amen

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:33 AM

Lord, Please heal Carlo and make him whole. Amen.

#4 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:58 AM

I thank both of you - peggyrose and erikaseven for your prayers. Please keep Carlo in your prayers . My mother's best friend and Carlo's wife Nunzia and myself are grateful for your prayers for Carlo. He has improved , praise God . Thanks to our LORD ! He WILL GO in for surgery tomorrow . He is still on a respirator . He has pneumonia .But now he is alert and praise GOD HIS BLEEDING ULCER HAS VANISHED .Praise God HE IS TOTALLY HEALED OF THE ULCER .So thank you . God Bless all of you , your brother in Christ, John

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:37 AM

Father I lift Carlo up before you, and ask that you would heal him in every way he is in need of healing. In the name of Jesus. amen. 1st:Peter 2:24 Isaiah 53:5

#6 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:28 PM

Thank you for praying Charityanne . Carlo just went through a colonoscopy as one of his tests . He will be going through more surgery , but he is slowly improving praise GOD !He is on a respirator , due to pneumonia and water surrounding his lungs . . THANK YOU LORD ! , Everyone keep Carlo in your prayers . YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST - John

#7 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:03 AM

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23

'Father, You told me not to be afraid because You are with me, You will uphold me, and those who come against me will not succeed Isaiah 41:10-11. You said no evil would come upon me, nor any plague touch my home for You have ordered Your angels to protect me Psalm 91:10-11. You said when I walk through rivers of difficulty when I'm 'in over my head' You won't let me drown, and when I walk through fires of adversity when 'the heat is on' You won't allow me to get burned for You are watching over me Isaiah 43:2-3. You said no weapon formed against me shall prosper Isaiah 54:17. I cannot keep the enemy's weapons from being formed, but I know You will keep them from prospering. You said if I ask anything according to Your will, You would grant my request 1 John 5:14-15. You said when I walk in obedience before You I will be blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out, blessed when I lie down and blessed when I get up Deuteronomy 28:6. You told me to give all my troubles to You and You would take care of me 1 Peter 5:7. So here they are! Today I'm standing on Your Word. You said it! I believe it! That settles it! Amen.'

DADDY, WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COUNTLESS BLESSINGS LAST YEAR AND FOR BRINGING US INTO THIS NEW YEAR 2008. DADDY, PLEASE BLESS AND PROVIDE FOR EVERY SINGLE NEED ON THIS SITE. DADDY, PLEASE BLESS EVERY MEMBER OF THIS SITE THROUGHOUT 2008. DADDY WE THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FAITHFUL. IN JESUSí MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

#8 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:58 AM

I thank both of you - Charityanne and Cambodia and peggyrose and erikaseven for your prayers. Please keep Carlo in your prayers . My mother's best friend and Carlo's wife Nunzia and myself are grateful for your prayers for Carlo. He has much improved , praise God . Thanks to our LORD ! He WILL GO in for more surgery during this week . He is still on a respirator . He has pneumonia .But now he is alert and praise GOD HIS BLEEDING ULCER HAS VANISHED . I have more good news , praise the Lord ! Carlo no longer has water in his lungs . But he still has pneumonia and needs to stay on the respirator . Praise God no more water in his lungs and HE IS TOTALLY HEALED OF THE ULCER .So thank you . God Bless all of you , your brother in Christ, John

#9 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:27 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You and praise You for the healing that is all ready taking place in Carlo's body. Thank You that his ulcer is now gone! Father continue the healing in this dear man please. Watch over him and his wife. IN Jesus name Amen

#10 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:08 AM

I thank you for your prayers Meg . Carlo is slowly improving . I got great news last night . He is going for surgery on his broken hip this morning and he will get the respirator removed tonight . Pray for him that the surgery will go great . Pray that the respirator will be removed and he will be fine . Pray that he will continue to heal in every way. Thanks for praying . Lord heal Carlo . He needs you . thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John