Photo

Please pray for my brother Salvatore's very close friend John . John is scheduled to have a bypass surgery - open heart surgery tomorrow Jan . 16 th .

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:38 PM

Please pray for my brother Salvatore's very close friend John . John is scheduled to have a bypass surgery - open heart surgery tomorrow Jan . 16 th . Please pray he shall be healed and the surgery will be a total success . Lord , John is your child , let this surgery be a total succeess and let it be a total healing through you Father . I thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . John

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:59 PM

Lord, Please bless this man to be made whole. Bless his surgery to be successful without any complications. Heal him. Comfort him and his family. Amen.

#3 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:00 AM

Father i lift john up to You in prayer. i ask that he be healed totally. please make him totally whole. in Jesus name amen

#4 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:52 AM

I thank both of you - peggyrose and erikaseven for your prayers. Please keep john in your prayers . my brother's best friend John and myself are grateful for your prayers for john. He has improved , praise God . Thanks to our LORD ! He went in for surgery . So thank you . God Bless all of you , your brother in Christ, John

#5 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:34 PM

Thank you LORD you healed John . He is on the road to recovery and he is blessed and healed by you . His surgery was a total success . Praise the LORD , THANK YOU DEAR LORD , in the name of Jesus , amen . Everyone thanks for your prayers . John is healed by the grace and mercy of our Lord !Everyone thanks for your prayers . my brother and myself and especially John we are very grateful . ,your brother in Christ , John

#6 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:04 AM

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23

'Father, You told me not to be afraid because You are with me, You will uphold me, and those who come against me will not succeed Isaiah 41:10-11. You said no evil would come upon me, nor any plague touch my home for You have ordered Your angels to protect me Psalm 91:10-11. You said when I walk through rivers of difficulty when I'm 'in over my head' You won't let me drown, and when I walk through fires of adversity when 'the heat is on' You won't allow me to get burned for You are watching over me Isaiah 43:2-3. You said no weapon formed against me shall prosper Isaiah 54:17. I cannot keep the enemy's weapons from being formed, but I know You will keep them from prospering. You said if I ask anything according to Your will, You would grant my request 1 John 5:14-15. You said when I walk in obedience before You I will be blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out, blessed when I lie down and blessed when I get up Deuteronomy 28:6. You told me to give all my troubles to You and You would take care of me 1 Peter 5:7. So here they are! Today I'm standing on Your Word. You said it! I believe it! That settles it! Amen.'

DADDY, WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COUNTLESS BLESSINGS LAST YEAR AND FOR BRINGING US INTO THIS NEW YEAR 2008. DADDY, PLEASE BLESS AND PROVIDE FOR EVERY SINGLE NEED ON THIS SITE. DADDY, PLEASE BLESS EVERY MEMBER OF THIS SITE THROUGHOUT 2008. DADDY WE THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FAITHFUL. IN JESUSí MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

#7 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:53 AM

Cambodia thanks for praying . Keep this man in your prayers . He has made a quick recovery and is healed . Praise GOD . Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers , in Jesus's name , amen . your brother in Christ , John

#8 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:31 AM

Thank you LORD you healed John . He is on the road to recovery and he is blessed and healed by you . His surgery was a total success . Praise the LORD , THANK YOU DEAR LORD , in the name of Jesus , amen . Everyone thanks for your prayers . John is healed by the grace and mercy of our Lord !Everyone thanks for your prayers . my brother and myself and especially John we are very grateful . ,your brother in Christ , John

Praise the Lord!! :D Thank You, Father, for Your goodness. Thank You for the doctors and the technology that was there for John. Thank You for guiding the surgeons hands. Thank You that John is healing well and on his way to a full recovery. Bless him and bless Mr. Nice guy. In Jesus name AMEN

#9 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:03 AM

Meg , my brother's best friend John is doing great . It is unbelievable how fast he is healed and recovered . God did it ! Praise the Lord ! John was very touched that you are all praying for him . He thanks all of you . He knows God answered our prayers for him . Praise the Lord ! , your brother in Christ, John