Photo

I come to all of you because I have a terrible ear infection . I need your prayers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:06 AM

I come to all of you because I have a terrible ear infection . I need your prayers Everyone pray , I do appreciate it .First I thank the Lord that I have been blessed with good health throughout the past 6 months . thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus, amen . Now I come to all of you because I have a terrible ear infection . I need your prayers . LORD heal me of this affliction . Lord you are the healer , I believe in you . LORD say the word and I shall be healed . Lord all things are possible through you .thank you Lord , in Jesus 's name, amen . Everyone pray , I do appreciate it . your brother in Christ , John

#2 rajni

rajni

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:21 AM

Dear father I pray to you for the healing of this person's ear. Dear lord touch him and heal his ear infection. I ask this in the name of jesus. Amen.

#3 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:26 AM

I come to all of you because I have a terrible ear infection . I need your prayers
Everyone pray , I do appreciate it .First I thank the Lord that I have been blessed with good health throughout the past 6 months . thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus, amen . Now I come to all of you because I have a terrible ear infection . I need your prayers . LORD heal me of this affliction . Lord you are the healer , I believe in you . LORD say the word and I shall be healed . Lord all things are possible through you .thank you Lord , in Jesus 's name, amen . Everyone pray , I do appreciate it . your brother in Christ , John

Hi John, I know how you feel as I have an ear and sinus infection at the moment as well. Please John, if you have not seen a doctor and gotten an anti-biotic, do so as soon as possible. Your hearing is precious. I find putting a heating pad ( or something warm) against my ear helps alot and it may help you also. I am praying for you.
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing John with good health the past six months. Father please heal this infection in his ears and let it cause him no damage to his hearing. Keep him well in all ways. In Jesus name Amen

#4 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:04 AM

Father i lift john up to You in prayer. i ask that he be healed of his ear infection. in Jesus name amen

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:30 AM

Everyone pray , I do appreciate it .First I thank the Lord that I have been blessed with good health throughout the past 6 months . thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus, amen . Now I come to all of you because I have a terrible ear infection . I need your prayers . LORD heal me of this affliction . Lord you are the healer , I believe in you . LORD say the word and I shall be healed . Lord all things are possible through you .thank you Lord , in Jesus 's name, amen . Everyone pray , I do appreciate it . your brother in Christ , John

Heavenly Father I lift John up to you, and ask that you totally heal him of this ear infection, and make him whole. Please take the pain from him. I pray this in the name of Jesus. amen.
1st. Peter 2:24
Isaiah 53:5

#6 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:46 PM

I thank all of you rajni, PeggyRose , Charityanne and Meg for praying for my healing . Meg I feel for you . I had a sinus infection 6 months ago . Lord heal Meg ! thank you Father , in Jesus's name , amen . Everyone Please keep praying for me. I am struggling with this ear infection . Please pray. Thank you , your brother in Christ, John