65 replies to this topic

#61 simisand

simisand

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:01 PM

HI Everyone, I am still praying to God and to tell you the truth I am still getting a little anxious and very impatient. I don't how to get rid of the fear that maybe God is calling me to be a nun or be single for the rest of my life. The first fear of being a nun absolutely terrifies me. All my friends have someone, but at the same time I want to find true love. Someone once said that it is better to find the mate God has in store for you, and it is worth the wait but I am also afraid that I will be waiting, and waiting and still nothing. I am trying to trust in the Lord but it is proving to be so hard. I need all your prayers, I am feeling very sad and discouraged right now.

#62 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:18 PM

Father, I lift this woman to you in Jesus name. May she hear the voice of your truth Father and know your abundant love for her. Please give her your patience, you heart, and provide a wonderful husband for her. I pray that you will fill her with your perfect peace. Drive out all fear and discouragement I pray in Jesus name. May your plans and purposes prevail in this beautiful daughter's life! Thank you that she belongs to you and you want goodness and joy in her life. In your name I pray.

#63 simisand

simisand

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:20 PM

Father, I lift this woman to you in Jesus name. May she hear the voice of your truth Father and know your abundant love for her. Please give her your patience, you heart, and provide a wonderful husband for her. I pray that you will fill her with your perfect peace. Drive out all fear and discouragement I pray in Jesus name. May your plans and purposes prevail in this beautiful daughter's life! Thank you that she belongs to you and you want goodness and joy in her life. In your name I pray.

HI Everyone,
Well since the last time I posted a lot has happened. I priest has come into the shop where I work and said I have the dispositions of being a nun. I don't know what's wrong with me but I dont' feel that calling from God but then again maybe he is calling me through the priest and I am resisting it. What do you all think? I still do want to get married and have a kid but at the end of the day it is not my will but God's so I am still struggling as to what God wants of me. Please I am begging you all for your continued prayers that I may be able to hear God's vocation for me in life and that I may have the grace to accept it and be at peace with it.

#64 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:44 AM

Father, I lift this woman to you in Jesus name. May she hear the voice of your truth Father and know your abundant love for her. Please give her your patience, you heart, and your guidance, In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#65 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

Heavenly father be with Simone and help her to know what you desire for her life, help her to be so sure of what is your will till there is no doubt in her mind. Heavenly father give her divine wisdom and guidiance in all matters of her life. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#66 simisand

simisand

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 09:14 PM

Thank you for all your prayers and I am still requesting your prayers. I am still trying to listen intently to what God is calling me to in terms of my vocation. Most of the times I am okay but there are those rare occasions that I feel sad and feel like my life is at a standstill. There is still that desire to get married but I feel like God is trying to teach me to trust in him, be patient and at the same time to surrender to whatever may be his will for me. Has anyone experienced this type of feeling? Is this normal for me? Simone