234 replies to this topic

#31 zycy

zycy

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 05:54 PM

I am zycy and God led me to this fellowship. I am really seeking His healing and presence. So I come to pray for others. I am here in Houston and returning to giving God My attention and affection. I am being humbled in a lot of areas in my life becoming restored. When I pray here with you all I know God is seeing my heart and strengthening me. Hope to hear from you I do need the encouragement!! To God be the glory!!

#32 keithlewis85

keithlewis85

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:51 AM

Welcome Zycy!

#33 Lorna1978

Lorna1978

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:56 PM

Hiya, my name is Lorna and I live in New Zealand. I have only been christian for year and its been a amazing journey so far.

God introduced Himself to my husband last year personally. We didn't have any person explaining to us what to do. Tom heard a voice one evening to go a read the Bible, so he did. He read one of the gospels and completely believed. So as the days went past, the manifestion of God grew in his life, things were happening to him that he didn't even understand but were quite clearly spoken about in the book of acts. I started to question if this was God. I personally had a distaste for anything god orientated, and really dispised Christians. well that all changed though as u can see. God very much made Himself known to me. We both had real physical, emotional and spiritual encounters during that week confirming in both of us that this God is REAL.

So that is me, 2 kiddies and married for 5 yrs.

i am pleased to offer my friendship to anyone who wants it,

God Bless,
Lorna

#34 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:04 PM

Welcome Lorna! What an awesome testimony that you and your husband have! We are glad that God has brought you to this site. :)

#35 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:58 AM

Hello All, :D My name is Cora. I live in Wyoming with my almost 3 year old ball of fire. He keeps me busy and I love him. He is God's greatest gift to me. I also live with my 83 year-old grandmother whom I care for, so she doesn't have to goto a nursing home. I am not a member of a church right now, but am always deep into my Bible and am really enjoying being a member of this site. I am a full time student going for a degree in Early Childhood Development and Psychology. I love kids and can't wait to work with them. I live in a beautiful small town that is surrounded in beauty. Thank you God for painting me such a beautiful big backyard!!! I am always looking to make new christian friends and can't wait to get better aquainted with you all. God Bless!! :D

#36 Mily

Mily

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:51 AM

Hi all, I'm Mily (Emily actually), I am currently a second year international student in Melbourne, I am originally from Macau. Met Jesus Christ 2 1/2 years ago =)

#37 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 01:42 PM

Hi, to all my brothers and sisters in Christ. What an magnificient idea for this web site. God is truly working in our lives. I am Jerry. Currently married, but for how long I am not sure. Wife of 33 years has filed for divorce due to my not fitting in with her religious cult. She gave me the ultimatum, join her "church" or else. Ashamed to say it was a tough choice there for awhile but could not turn my back on my Saviour Lord Jesus. Am currently still trying to open her eyes to the truth. The strong hold of bondage that they have on her is mind boggling. Please, please noone underestimate the evil one Satan. He is with us daily, waiting for someone to let their guard down. So everyone, be sure and guard your hearts and pray. Trust in our Saviour and King. Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour forever. Jerry

#38 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:18 PM

Hello again, i forgot to tell everyone that I am residing in Englewood, Florida. Jerry is my first name "parth", my handle. Methodist church member. Praise Be To GOD. What a fantastic idea, Christians helping one another as God wants us too. Prayer is powerful.

#39 Friarbob

Friarbob

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:35 PM

Hi everybody I just signed up to this forum yesterday. I thought I would tell you a little about my self. I am a disabled 58 year old man that is wheelchairbound and unable to speak above a whisper . the ony ministry that is open to me is to pray for people. I joined this forum so I could be sware of prayer needs worl wide I am looking forward to praying for the needs of the people on this forum. oh I almost forgot the reason for my disability was caused by a stroke in 2001. The only reason I am still alive physically is the result of answered prayer. I hope to be able to do the same for others what was done for me

#40 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:56 PM

Hi Friarbob. What a great testimony! Welcome to Prayway.

#41 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 12:18 AM

My friend Friarbob, welcome onboard "PrayWay", you are coming to the right place in Jesus' name, Amen. God remembers you in your suffering. That may not be where you want to end but it is the place where you must start. Thank You Jesus, it is not by coincidence that You are bringing all Your children to gather together in Your name, it is with a purpose and for that purpose I seek Your endless blessing. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#42 littlebird

littlebird

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:40 PM

:) My name is Christi.I am a mother of three daughters.I am married but I am seperated right now due to the fact my husband is totaly depressed and drinking.His son goes to trial this tuesday for murder.I am hoping for a miracle in all area's of my life.I have a step daughter in law who now is going to have a baby and already has a 3 year old.Please pray for her too.It is her husband that is facing life in prison.I live in mississippi.I am 33.I love the lord and am amazed how much he is going to do in my life.I hope to get to know everyone and pray with everyone I can.thank you Christi

#43 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:02 AM

Hi Christi! Welcome to Prayway. If you're looking for a wonderful bunch of believers who will stand with you, encourage and uplift you...you're in the right place! I can say that from experience of how these wonderful people have been here for me on my worst days, as well as my good (the best days are yet to come) : - ) Heavenly Father, Thank you for sending littlebird (Christi) to us. Father, please be with her during this difficult time in her life. So much is happening to her all at once. Please, hide her under the shelter of your wings until this trouble has passed. Keep her safe and let her watch as you perform your glorious miracles in her life and the lives of her family members. Lord, thank you that she stands in awe of your wondrous love. Thank you that you will continue amazing her as she continues to seek your face. In Jesus' Name. AMEN

#44 kris73

kris73

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 12:23 PM

well i'm kris from seattle. i'm 32 with an amazing husband and two gifts from god a 7 and a 3 year old. i'm glad to find a place where jesus is king. god gives me all that i need and more. i am older than my years. i have been blessed by god. i have been given a gift that i have neglected in the past. so this site has been a blessing . i know that what ever happens in this world i am taken care of because i have a home and it isn't here. god bless

#45 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 03:29 PM

Welcome to prayway kris! It's so great to meet another person who has a heart for prayer and knows where her treasure is!. Love, Melissa