234 replies to this topic

#16 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 07:43 PM

Hi! I'm Greta. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
As of today, I am 28 1/2 weeks pregnant with my first child.
I am on bedrest due to complications, but baby and I are doing well!
I LOVE Prayway. It reaches people who might otherwise never be reachable!
Praise God!

You can visit my website at: Just Greta

#17 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:05 PM

Hi there~ My name is Rose. I live in NYC - Queens, to be exact. I am married, currently with no children. I regret I picked such a long screen name! It's from a song by the Beatles, which some of the words are: "Black bird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly...all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise. Black bird, fly! Into the light of the dark black night..." (something along those lines). I was humming it when I came across prayway, and set up the account. This site has really inspired me. I originally came to ask for prayer in my job search. Quickly lead to just spending time in prayer with many of you. I thank God for all of you who have come here to pray and share prayer requests. May God's love continue to bless this site, and help draw our lives a little closer to Him.

#18 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 12:15 AM

I'm glad you found us, and I hope everyone gets a good laugh from the screen name, as I did when I first saw it :lol:

#19 STAR

STAR

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 07:47 AM

Hi, I am Star, from good old Kentucky, wife to a loving husband, who has been my partner for over half my life, have 3 wonderful children, 8 beautiful grandchildren, have lived in the big city but came back home to a small community where I can serve God and be involved in my church, where everyone knows everyone, like a big family, have been a christian since the tender age of 12, got saved at an old camp meeting at the top of a mountain around a big campfire. My walk with the Lord gets sweeter each day, I believe that with God all things are possible, love to play guitar, mandolin, and a song writer and singer, just singing for the Lord. I have a made up mind, to make heaven my home. helping people and lifting them up to the Lord with prayer and words of comfort. Star

#20 roningabe

roningabe

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:35 PM

Hi, I'm Veronica from Dallas, TX. I'm 28 years old, married to a wonderful husband and have two beautiful kids Andrew 11 & Celeste 2. I work from home as a floral designer and I teach a Sunday school class. I was lead to PrayWay by my niece Natalie. Some of you may know about Natalie due to all the prayer requests I have posted for her. She was born on Dec. 21, 2004 without a small intestine. She was eventually added to the transplant waiting list, but returned to Heaven on June 29, 2005. I had always considered myself deeply religious, until Natalie came into my life. By God's grace and all the prayers my PrayWay friends & others have prayed for our family we are able to do so many positive things in Natalie's honor. For a while none of us thought we would ever see through the sadness of losing her. Thanks so much for this group!! www.babynataliemorales.com

#21 Zantazia

Zantazia

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:57 PM

Hi, I am Bev and I have a great healing to share with all of you. I went to the Dr. today and the cancer is not back as I thought and everything is fine. Long story. I just know that there was 2 ladies at a yard sale that prayed for me and God showed all of us His STUFF and healed me. Now I have a GRAND Feeling that God will also heal my ruptured disc. I know why God did this. My boyfriend needed to see a real healing and he witnessed this one. Please pray that he will change his mind about God. Thank you all for your prays and Please tell your friends and enemies about this healing. The power of God stands as always has. He is always there for us. He promised us and He has done His job so now lets do ours. Thank you Lord Jesus.

#22 kelvin klinbert

kelvin klinbert

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:15 AM

HELLO, I AM KELVIN KLINBERT OKON, 27 YEARS OLD FROM NIGERIA AFRICA. I AM A YOUNG MINISTER OF GOD WITH THE HEALING ANIONTING GOD CONFIRMING IT. I AM SINGLE, FIRST AMONG SIX CHILDREN, I AM BLESS BECOS I HAVE JESUS. ALSO I HAVE WONDERFULL BROTHERS AND A SISTES WHO REALLY BELIEVE IN MY CALLING AS A MINISTER. I AM HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ONLINE PRAYER NETWORK BY THIS I CAN PROVE MY MINISTRY AS A PRIEST. GOD BLESS EVERY MEMBER AND YOU ERIC FOR A GOOD WORK . kelklinbert@yahoo.com or kelklinbert4real@hotmail.com

#23 kelvin klinbert

kelvin klinbert

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 07:02 AM

HELLO, THIS IS KELVIN KLINBERT OKON, IF YOU NEED PRAYER ON HEALING FEEL FREE TO WRITE AT kelklinbert@yahoo.com or kelklinbert4real@hotmail.com or call (+2340856509731) JESUS MAKES THE DIFFERECE

#24 In His Name

In His Name

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 07:27 PM

Hi my name is Gayle, I am a friend of just_greta's. We have been praying and encouraging each other for the past 13 years. I found this board from her and as my schedule settles in I will be posting and praying for you all. Even if I do not post, know that I am reading and praying for the needs posted.

#25 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:08 PM

Star, Veronica, Bev, Kelvin and Gayle - Welcome to PrayWay! I'm glad you found our community. God bless!

#26 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:10 PM

Hi my name is Gayle, I am a friend of just_greta's.  We have been praying and encouraging each other for the past 13 years.  I found this board from her and as my schedule settles in I will be posting and praying for you all. Even if I do not post, know that I am reading and praying for the needs posted.

View Post

Hey Ms. Gayle! So glad to see you here my friend. : - )

Love in Christ! Greta

#27 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:53 PM

I'm Julie a single mom of one, aged 14 and grade 8 teacher. I have been divorced for 14 years and just recently got the courage to reenter the real world of human romantic relationships. Please pray that my new found love is as true and real as my heart tells me it is. God bless you all. JN4 B)

#28 clara39

clara39

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 07:32 AM

Hello my name is Clara Goodman-Dodd,i'm 40 yrs old,Subsitute teacher as needed for Bay county florida.I'm married to my husband Henry ,whos a tractor assembler for a lawn company.I have 4 childern Amanda 20 whos at UNCA this year she lives in NC,her health is failing her now and shes scared.Keith 19 cerbal palasy child,just moved out on his own got hurt in a robbery and may have lung cancer..he's struggling to pay his bills and all,Melissa is 15 1/2 shes a border line cystic fibrosis child ...who may now have lung cancer too,shes struggling with school,her friends...and the possible loss of our daughter Vcitoria.Victoria is 14 months old she is my God child that I have raised from 2 months of age(whom the grandmother is fight ing to take from me on the 21st of this month.)shes 50 % developmentally delayed.She stays sickly alot . this web site has given me a chance to send out prayers and to ask for prayers for i had noone to turn too.Thank God for this web site.

#29 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:44 PM

I will bless the Lord who counsels me, he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do (Psalm 16.7 - TLB). Father, I give you thanks and praise for your mercy and your grace in bringing me to this site. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to move into this site and touch the lives of those who seek your guidance. May each and everyone of us receive salvation and deliverance. I pray for the outpouring of the blood of Jesus into this site. It is not a coincidence that the Holy Spirit lead me into this place. I have been surrounded by people either known or unknown to me with all kinds of trials and tribulations and most of them who calls themselves christians walk by sight and not by faith. My heart is so hurting that I cry to the Lord to help to pray for this lost souls. I visited many site but I do not feel at peace until I found your site. Praise the Lord for Brother Eric who started this site. I pray that the Lord will bless you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. That the blood of Jesus will cover and protect you and your family always. Eric, I am from Malaysia and I am a believer of Jesus Christ who died for me on the cross of calvary. Eventhough I am not rich, but our Loving God has enrich me with the power of his spritual wealth. Thank you Jesus. I pray that the Holy Spirit will lead me into praying for all those who need our God in their lives so that whatever they desire in their heart when they pray, believe that they receive them and they will have them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#30 PS DAVID

PS DAVID

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:41 AM

Thanks Teri! You are right, nothing is imposible for God and he is doing some awesome things in my life and the life of my family (Rom 8:28). Thanks for your continued prayers!

View Post

PRAISE THE LORD I AM PS DAVID PRAY FOR MY CHURCHdavid0980@yahoo.co.in