#226 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

Good Evening to you,

Welcome to PW. Hope to see you soon offering your area of expertise on this site in whatever gifting the Lord has bless you with.

Be encourged in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

#227 IPray0602

IPray0602

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

Good Evening to you,

Welcome to PW. Hope to see you soon offering your area of expertise on this site in whatever gifting the Lord has bless you with.

Be encourged in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

#228 LeeB

LeeB

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Hello all

My name is Lee, I live in Rock Island, 54, I have a great wife with six kids, four grand children, two little dogs and two frogs.

I believe God is everything and good in all things and that our Lord and savior Jesus is master and king.

#229 gunner43

gunner43

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:14 AM

My name is Cyril Almond i am 83yrs old. Yes an oldie! I have Pastor-ed churches and worked for my living for a number of years. Now retired and living in the U.K. I live in Ramsgate Kent which is on the coast. On a clear day we can look across to France. I live on a cliff top and we can walk down to the beach in minutes.

I have found that prayer is the foundation of any ministry, or family, or individuals. Jesus said my house is a house of prayer. He often withdrew to pray, and so should we. To seek out our Fathers will. At the moment i am in a leadership team at Ramsgate Christian fellowship. There are about thirty of us and we shall shortly be moving into a Gospel Hall. Which was built in 1936. A lot of work needs doing to it  and we are looking forward to it. As long as God keeps me around i want to still serve him 

#230 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:59 AM

Hi, My name is Jeanne, but I go by" Windy" on this site.  I was drawn here after another prayer site I was on started to get too overwhelming with arguments among brothers and sisters and gossip and discord was always erupting.  I found it was pointless to stay on a site with Brothers and Sisters always at each other's throats.  I need sound fellowship and pray I will find it here.  We are to help one another, not destroy one another.  God bless you and I am pleased to know you all.

#231 snow fox

snow fox

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:12 PM

Hello I'm ian from Columbia city, Indiana I'm the youngest of 3 only 23 years old married but seperated sadly me and my wife have one beautiful little boy together, happy to find a up lefting place to call home online

#232 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:26 PM

Welcome to Pray Way Ian.

May the Lord richly bless you and strengthen you in the days ahead.

May the Lord shine His face upon you and give you His peace.

May your marriage be restored forever

And endeavour to do His will, come what may

In Jesus mighty name.

Amen.

#233 rmruiz76

rmruiz76

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 08:01 AM

Hi, I am Richard, from the Philippines. I joined Prayway way back 2007 when I was China working. I just lost that account so I created a new one.

Life has been though on those years, specially during the year 2009. When my mom, pass away and the following year, me and my wife got separated. We have 2 beautiful daughters. They are with their mom. Occasionally I am visiting them. As of the moment we have separate lives.

I am a runner, I run regularly, and sometimes I practice "prayer running" (praying while running). I would admit that somewhat I have been so far away from God these days. I just want to go back. I believe that through this ministry I will be able to come back again in God's presence. Ever since when I accepted the Lord Jesus when I was in junior high school, prayer has become an important tool for me to grow, learn and touch others. Prayer is indeed our strength and life.

Please do pray for me, in my spiritual life, professional life and personal life. Thank you and it's so good to be back at Prayway. God bless us all.

#234 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

Welcome home prodigal son,

Just don't want to go back. Just come. As you are. Just like the young man in the biblical narrative who came to his senses, got up, return, repented and receive his Father's forgiveness who was patiently waiting for his return with fatherly unconditional outstretched loving arms.

Go back to the basics. As in how you once peruse your Lord with passion and zeal. Knowing everything you wanted to know about this new experience, this new endeavour, this Christian walk in Christ. Keep yourself in the ways of the Lord. Keep cultivating your relationship with Him. Renew the passion. Always yield to the cross. The Lord has heard your prayers. He has provisioned you afresh and renew. Rejoice in the fullness of His joy and praise. Do not be weary in well doing. Walk in simplicity before me saidth God. Set your attention to the assignments and commands that have been given you. Apply yourself to learn the distractions of the enemy and serve the Lord in spirit and in truth for where your heart is so will your treasure be.

I pray for the restoration of your marriage, to be strengthen and be renew in your spiritual, professional and personal life and to be all that the Lord has called you to be in this life and the life thereafter in Christ blessed name.

Amen

#235 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:21 PM

Well, I've introduced myself before, but... that was about 10 years ago! It's been awhile since I stopped coming to PrayWay! I basically moved into a place where I didn't have internet access for a little while, and then when I got internet again later, Facebook consumed my internet time (I'm sure someone can relate!) and I began using an iPhone app for prayer requests (Prayer Wall) that wasn't quite the same feel as this AWESOME prayer community! :) So I'm back!

Over the last 10 years, I've graduated with an associate's degree, gotten married, become the father to two children (one of whom did not make it to birth, the other is in my picture. look how cute!), and begun a career as a police officer! My life looks VERY different than it did a decade ago, but I joyfully serve the same Lord and Savior! I look forward to plugging back in and doing spiritual warfare with folks all over the world. Praise God for each of you and for PrayWay!

(I'd also like to say, I owe much of the success in my life to people who lifted me up in prayer so faithfully, such as those in the PW community a decade ago. Thank you!)