234 replies to this topic

#1 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 12:11 AM

Of course this is totally optional, but I was thinking you might want to introduce yourself so we have an idea who's in our community. In other words--who we're praying with, and who we're praying for. Or you may wish to remain an anonymous prayer warrior and that's cool too. I'm Eric...I'm from Colorado. I have a beautiful wife and two kids so far, and I go to this church: http://www.rez.org/

#2 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 07:32 AM

Hey, Teri from Michigan. Have an awesome Godly husband and 3 really cool kids. I am a stay at home mom. I lead the Youth Ministry at my church riverofgodcc.com and love to pray!

#3 mvkleinjan

mvkleinjan

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:22 PM

Hi! I'm Carla - My very loving husband of 23 years and I live in Southern California B) and we have two totally awesome sons - ages 19 and 20 - one a student at Calvin College in Michigan, the other a student and EMT here in CA.I work in an Elem. School Library - yeah for books! :D

#4 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:05 AM

Hey Carla, Not only "yeah for books," but Yeah for believers working in the elementary schools!!! Hats off to you! (I have 2 kids in elementary right now...I am always SO excited to find the other believers!!)

#5 Tracy

Tracy

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 08:28 PM

Hi, I'm Tracy. I'm from GR ( or Hudsonville to be specific). I'm a college student. I'm the middle of three kids. And, I think this website is an awesome way to connect with believers around the Globe!Peace,Tracy

#6 keithlewis85

keithlewis85

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:35 PM

Hi,I'm Keith 'm from Melbourne, Australia and am heavily involed with the church. I believe that prayer has a huge role to play in the world and like the concept of this site.I am curretnly 19 year old and enjoy music and computers

#7 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:18 PM

Keith, Welcome! I can see you're a young online prayer warrior as well!

#8 crazyforGod

crazyforGod

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 06:32 PM

Hello, I'm Heidi, from Mi. I am first a child of God, second- wife to my husband for 18 years, third- mom to two wonderful kids, fourth, a buisiness owner - I do decorative painting and I am a ct tech at a local hospital . I am so happy to have a site like this where I can pray for others and be prayed for!

#9 crazyforGod

crazyforGod

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:15 PM

I forgot to mention that my family and I are memebers of the United Methodist church. I teach sunday school in a rotaion model setting, which includes 1st grade thru 5th. I guide a weekly bible study through Stonecroft Ministries. Currently we are doing the Purpose Driven Life. I have also begun a three year discipleship study. I am also doing a study thru church by Beth Moore on the Fruits of the Spirit. I can't seem to get enough of God's word! I also feel a deep desire to spread God's word- I know that time is running short and there are still so many who are lost!! crazyforGod.

#10 Walkinginpromise

Walkinginpromise

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 01:25 PM

Hello ALL! My name is Dana, wife to Emile, we live in New Orleans, I am so excited to have found a home in cyberspace... :-) It has been not only a healing experience but also a time of growth. As the daughter of a minister I have often took for granted what had been instilled in me since birth. I have learned that a relationship with Christ is personal not generational...I love the Lord with all my heart! I am so glad to have brothers and sisters in Christ to share with and pray for. Here no one walks alone, "where two or more are gathered". I thank you! In His Will I remain...Walking In Promise!

#11 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:46 PM

I am so excited to have found a home in cyberspace... :-)

I'm glad you found us too! Welcome to PrayWay!

#12 prebollar

prebollar

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:31 AM

Hi, I am Peggy from Anaheim Ca. I am so thankful for a site like this and people like you all. I know there is power in prayer and this is my 1st time to this site, I have many requests I hope all of you are able to join me in prayer.

#13 forgiven

forgiven

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 11:43 PM

Gday, I'm Martyn from Sydney, Australia. I am 28. I have a wife and 2 daughters but at present we are separated which is what drew me to this site. I believe there is incredible power in prayer! Thank you for yours!

#14 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 05:13 AM

Welcome Martyn, it's good to have a name behind the screen name! I will continue to pray for you and your family. Nothing is impossible for God!

#15 forgiven

forgiven

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:28 AM

Thanks Teri! You are right, nothing is imposible for God and he is doing some awesome things in my life and the life of my family (Rom 8:28). Thanks for your continued prayers!