6 replies to this topic

#1 ANN R.

ANN R.

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 06:34 PM

Father God I ask for your blessing. and community I ask for your prayers. Please watch over my friend Jessica and the baby boy that is due any day now. bless her with happiness and good health for the baby. ^Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.

#2 favored

favored

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:31 PM

FATHER, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Bless Jessica and her new baby. Dispatch YOUR heaven host to protect them and we ask that YOU be glorified in their lives. In Jesus' name we pray....AMEN!!!!!

#3 dzhope

dzhope

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:08 PM

Please, Father God, be with this woman Jessica and her baby that is due anyday now. Bless this pregnancy and the delivery. May all go smooth and may You recieve glory for this blessing! In Your name, Amen!

#4 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:35 AM

"But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing." (Psalm 34:11)

Daddy, please bless Jessica and her baby with good health and happiness. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#5 girlonamission

girlonamission

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:15 PM

Father God I ask for your blessing. and community I ask for your prayers. Please watch over my friend Jessica and the baby boy that is due any day now. bless her with happiness and good health for the baby. ^Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.

Dear Father God,
Please send your angels to protect Jessica and her baby boy. Lord I know that you will be rejoicing with Jessica and her family and friends when this new child is brought into this world. I pray that he would be raised up in a loving Christian way and that you would use him for your Kingdom.
In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.

#6 Online slots bonus

Online slots bonus

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

Million kudos to the Author! A Fantastic post!

#7 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

Father God I pray in agreement with Ann for friend Jessica. In the name of Jesus. Amen.