7 replies to this topic

#1 GVPrayerLine

GVPrayerLine

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:51 PM

Salvation. Still needs prayer, gotten away from the Lord.

#2 sapphireblue61y2j@yahoo.com

sapphireblue61y2j@yahoo.com

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 10:51 AM

i will pray with you ..LOrd i pray heal this person's mind ..let them rest in your loving embrace to fear evil no more we ask in Jesus pesious name amen ..may God bless us all and keep us all safe from evil we ask in Jesus name amen :) :P :rolleyes: :lol:

#3 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:01 AM

Father I come to you in Jesus name. I don't know who this person is, but you do. I ask that you would reveal yourself to them like never before. I ask that you would give them a burning desire for your word and strength to be obedient and wisdom and joy. Your word says that you have given us the athority to bind and loose on earth and in Heaven. I bind every spririt of opression, every bondage and stronghold off of this life in Jesus name. I loose repentance, deliverance, healing, salvation, and restoration in Jesus name. I ask that you would take this person to another level, a deeper depth in You. I ask that you would reveal your Holy Spirit to this person. I ask that you would impart every fruit, gift, and power of the Spirit to this person in Jesus name. I ask that you would use this person to lead many lost souls to you in Jesus name. I thank you, love you, and ask all this in Jesus name. Amen

#4 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:40 PM

Dear God, We ask for you divine blessings for GV. Help them to find Your word and support where it is needed. Let them know You always have loved them and you forgive all trangressions through faith in The blood of Jesus Christ. Amen I did not attend church for over twenty years even though I did pray sometimes. I too felt unworthy of being a good Christian. Then I realized were all sinners and none of us are perfect but God loves us just the way we are. He slowly changes us into who he wants us to be. ( a work in progress is what I call it.) We all have issues but satan wants us to think We aren't forgiven but the word teaches us that we are! Don't quit trying when You fall short because we all do. Jesus was the only perfect human. There is a verse in the bible and it goes ask and You shall recieve. It's true!

#5 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:08 AM

Draw this person back to you Father in Jesus name. Amen

#6 florenceteiko

florenceteiko

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:35 AM

you watch over us at all times, dear Lord. You know our going out and coming in and there is know way we can hide from your love. I therefore commit GV into your care. Your word says we all like sheep have drifted. Help him dear Lord to come back to you for as the Good Shepherd you would not look forward to the perishing of any of your sheep. Help him o Lord. We ask these based on your promises in Jesus' Name, Amen

#7 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:52 PM

Father God In The Name of Jesus, we come to you right now agreeing together according to Your Word. Standing on your promises and knowing that you have already answered this request even as we are praying now according to ( Matt. 21:21-22, John 16:23-24, Matt. 17:20, Matt. 18:19-20, and Hebrews 13:5 ). We thank you for it Father, and we give you all the honor, the praise, and the glory for it all. In the wonderful, glorious name of Jesus we pray.
AMEN!

Always Remember This: We Love You, and God Loves You.
We are praying for you, and yours each and every day.
May God Richly Bless And Keep You as our prayer.
If you need prayer, counseling, or would like to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, or if you just want to talk, or whatever the needs might be you can (call), (write), or (e-mail) us anytime .
We will be more than glad to pray with you, to counsel with you, to talk with you, or whatever the needs might be.
We are always here for you .

We have for you absolutely free of charge Books to Download . Just go to www.soulharborchurch.net and go to Free Books and download . This is our way of saying thank you for visiting our website .
May God Richly Bless You and Yours, and Have A Blessed Week In Jesus Name.

Pastor George

SOUL HARBOR CHURCH MINISTRIES
28 High Bluff Road
Rome, Georgia 30165 U.S.A.
Phone: 706-232-4493
E-Mail: soulharborchurch@soulharborchurch.net

PASTOR: George R. Downs

#8 dellybaby

dellybaby

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:25 PM

Sovereign Lord it is your desire that you children come back to you and to learn of your love and to carry it to the wounded world.Father i lift your daugther up infront of your Glory,dady touch her heart and let her know that you love her so much,and that you died upon the cross to manifest this love.Almighty Jehova,it is you who says"the harvest is great but the labourers are few,you say that we should pray to the Lord of the harvest to sent out more labourers to gather the harvest"Lord please give our sister the courage to know that you still love her so much and bring her back to the flock.In Jesus Mighty name we pray.Amen