5 replies to this topic

#1 Beseecher

Beseecher

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:40 AM

Please pray for my friend JoAnn who has recently been diagnosed with bone marrow cancer. She is a devout Catholic and nurse who is a wonderful friend and a loving and generous person to all.

#2 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:34 AM

Father we stand in agreement with Beseecher in prayers for her friend Joanne. Father we ask that you lay your healing hands on her and remove this cancer from her bone marrow. Father we ask that you comfort, strengthen, encourage and bring Joanne spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus. Amen

#3 mercedesc400

mercedesc400

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:40 AM

Praise you Jesus! You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We are so unworthy for the blood that you shed for us! Yet we are comforted in knowing you love us that much! We pray for one of your flock - JoAnn. You know the situation and we pray for your healing touch on her body. Give her peace at this moment and quiet meditation in you! Praise you! Holy...Holy...Holy...Lord God Almighty!

#4 martin karisa

martin karisa

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:47 AM

Praise you Jesus! You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We are so unworthy for the blood that you shed for us! Yet we are comforted in knowing you love us that much! We pray for one of your flock - JoAnn. You know the situation and we pray for your healing touch on her body. Give her peace at this moment and quiet meditation in you!

Praise you! Holy...Holy...Holy...Lord God Almighty!

God of heaven and earth,
may your name be glorified for healing our sister of the borne marrow cancer,for your annoiting divides through the borne marrow.I cover her by the blood of jesus,
thanks lord.
amen

#5 BARROWEDANGEL

BARROWEDANGEL

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:02 PM

Please pray for my friend JoAnn who has recently been diagnosed with bone marrow cancer. She is a devout Catholic and nurse who is a wonderful friend and a loving and generous person to all.

Lord God i come to you asking for healing of this woman hold her in you hand and heal her from this bone marrow cancer. Take it from her in Jesus name i pray
Amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:18 PM

Father, I plead the blood of Jesus upon JoAnn. May the blood of Jesus remove every trace of the cancer cell from this person's body, Lord. Thank You, Lord Jesus that You are the Lord that heals. He who promised is faithful, we believe in Your Words and thank You in faith for JoAnn's healing. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.