4 replies to this topic

#1 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:01 AM

My sister's surgery to remove the tumor from her bladder is scheduled for 3 pm tomorrow. Please keep her surround by prayers during this surgery. Many thanks Joyce

#2 mercedesc400

mercedesc400

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:42 AM

Dear precious Lord, Prepare this child for a successful surgery. Guide the doctors and comfort those that love her. Intervene with your healing touch! Praise you Jesus!

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:52 AM

My sister's surgery to remove the tumor from her bladder is scheduled for 3 pm tomorrow. Please keep her surround by prayers during this surgery.

Many thanks
Joyce

Heavenly Father please be with ther surgeons tomorrow as they perform this surgery. I ask that you would guide their hands. Help them to be able to get all of the canerous tumor from this person, and her recovery to be a speedy recovery. I ask that you remove every trace of cancer from her body. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#4 martin karisa

martin karisa

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:39 AM

My sister's surgery to remove the tumor from her bladder is scheduled for 3 pm tomorrow. Please keep her surround by prayers during this surgery.

Many thanks
Joyce

Dear Lord,
You are the one who heals and sustains.Remember Joyce's sister who is to be operated morrow,blood of Jesus to cover her,may you be total control in the theatre.We command victory in Jesus name.

Amen

#5 BARROWEDANGEL

BARROWEDANGEL

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:05 PM

Many thanks
Joyce

Dear Lord i come to you in prayer for this Lady and the surgery to remove the tumor from her bladder Please let the surgery go will for her in Jesus name i pray
Amen