5 replies to this topic

#1 Becx

Becx

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:38 PM

Dear Lord, Please protect my friends in San Diego who have been evacuated from their homes as the fires get ever closer. I pray that they will be able to return safely to their homes soon. I also pray that lives are not lost, although it is inevitable that many houses will be. Please protect people and pets, young and old, from physical harm in this nightmare. Amen.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

Dear Lord, Please protect my friends in San Diego who have been evacuated from their homes as the fires get ever closer. I pray that they will be able to return safely to their homes soon. I also pray that lives are not lost, although it is inevitable that many houses will be. Please protect people and pets, young and old, from physical harm in this nightmare.

Amen.

Father God I pray in agreement with this prayer for the protection of the people in San Diego and any that are in danger. Please Father put your hand of protection upon them. In the name of our dear Jesus. amen.

#3 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

I agree with the above too God. And, thanks God that many lives have been protected as this fire has spread. Please do continue to keep affected persons safe. Please stop these fires God. Please use the tragedy of this fire to accomplish things for Your own kingdom in the lives of affected people and the persons living in the area. Please bring more of the people who live there to come to know You.

#4 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:08 AM

Father I too, stand in agreement with the others in prayers for the safety of the people of the San Diego area. Please bring these fires under control and protect all lives, human, pets and wildlife. Father we thank you for the firefighters who work so tirelessly trying to put these out. Father please strengthen and protect them from all harm. Father we ask for your blessings on this area in the name of Jesus. Amen

#5 pflex

pflex

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:36 AM

Lord Jesus I pray for your helps and comfort for the people in California. That you will touch them and meet them at the point of their needs. Thank you for the minimal death toll. I pray that you bring this turmoil to an end soonest in Jesus' matchless name amen

#6 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:30 PM

Dear Lord please be with those affected by these terrible fires and that they will work towards solutions to keep these fires from spreading and this happening again like this.