1 reply to this topic

#1 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:03 AM

Father I come before you with a few prayer requests today. I pray that you lead my husband Bill and William Chen to your gift of salvation. Father they are both good hearted men but do not have their eyes on you. Father I pray that you open up their hearts and minds to your message. Let them see how much they both need you. Father I also have a prayer request for myself. I'm feeling blue and do not know why. You have provided everything I need so I do not understand why I'm feeling like this. Father you have given me so very much and I know that your love surrounds me. I feel weary, a little confused, and stressed. Father I do know that part of my problem is my lack of desire to deal with conflict. Father please strengthen me and lead me to your path. Father I thank you for everything that you have given to me. I pray in Jesus name. Amen

#2 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:58 AM

Dear Lord, Please guide these children of Yours. May they hear Your word & be touched by Your divine grace! I lift Hayleysgrandma upto You & ask for strength, stronger faith, peace & calm. May these confusions, anxieties, feeling of uneasiness disappear in Jesus' holy name. Amen.