4 replies to this topic

#1 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:02 AM

Father I come before you with a few prayer requests today. I pray that you lead my husband Bill and William Chen to your gift of salvation. Father they are both good hearted men but do not have their eyes on you. Father I pray that you open up their hearts and minds to your message. Let them see how much they both need you. Father I also have a prayer request for myself. I'm feeling blue and do not know why. You have provided everything I need so I do not understand why I'm feeling like this. Father you have given me so very much and I know that your love surrounds me. I feel weary, a little confused, and stressed. Father I do know that part of my problem is my lack of desire to deal with conflict. Father please strengthen me and lead me to your path. Father I thank you for everything that you have given to me. I pray in Jesus name. Amen

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:08 AM

Father I come before you with a few prayer requests today. I pray that you lead my husband Bill and William Chen to your gift of salvation. Father they are both good hearted men but do not have their eyes on you. Father I pray that you open up their hearts and minds to your message. Let them see how much they both need you.

Father I also have a prayer request for myself. I'm feeling blue and do not know why. You have provided everything I need so I do not understand why I'm feeling like this. Father you have given me so very much and I know that your love surrounds me. I feel weary, a little confused, and stressed. Father I do know that part of my problem is my lack of desire to deal with conflict. Father please strengthen me and lead me to your path. Father I thank you for everything that you have given to me. I pray in Jesus name. Amen

Father I pray that you would open these two mens spiritual eyes of understanding to the gospel, and give them both Holy Spirit conviction, and then send laborers of the gospel to them, and help them through this to turn around, and ask Jesus into their hearts as Lord, and savior of their lives.
Father i do so thank you for this dear sister, and ask that you would lift the confusion, and the stress from her, and take the weariness from her. I thank you Father for what you have done for her, are doing for her, and are going to do for her. In the Holy name of Jesus. amen.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:35 PM

Father, I lift this woman to you in Jesus name! Please take away her sadness. Please give her the strength she needs to deal with everything that comes her way. I pray for your grace and joy to fill her heart. Please draw her husband to your salvation! I pray that both of these men will experience your love and see you! Please change them for your good and glory! You are faithful God. Thank you for sustaining this woman and giving her all she needs. In Jesus name I pray.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:52 PM

Dear Sister, repeat these words taken from Scripture as often as you can: "In quietness and trust is my strength." (Isaiah 30:15). Father, I lift this person to You in Jesus' name. Father, touch the heart of this Sister and quieten everything in her heart. May she wait before You my Lord in prayers. Still her soul my Lord and let her drink in Your quiet strength. As she wait for Your grace to flow into her, let her also allow the healing quiet of the Lord to possess her, bathing her restless mind in His perfect peace. I pray that she will trust You, Lord. I pray Lord, that nothing can happen any day of her life that You and she can't handle together. Hallelujah! Thank You, Lord for Your strength and power. Thank You, that we are serving a loving, faithful God full of mercy and grace. Use this Sister as Your vessel to receive blessing from You and to share with others as well. Thank You, Lord for Your wisdom upon this Sister. May through her that Bill and William Chen receive salvation healing, to turn around their present unbelief to belief in Jesus. Praise the Lord for nothing is impossible with You. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:03 AM

Dear Sister, repeat these words taken from Scripture as often as you can: "In quietness and trust is my strength." (Isaiah 30:15).

Father, I lift this person to You in Jesus' name. Father, touch the heart of this Sister and quieten everything in her heart. May she wait before You my Lord in prayers. Still her soul my Lord and let her drink in Your quiet strength. As she wait for Your grace to flow into her, let her also allow the healing quiet of the Lord to possess her, bathing her restless mind in His perfect peace. I pray that she will trust You, Lord. I pray Lord, that nothing can happen any day of her life that You and she can't handle together. Hallelujah! Thank You, Lord for Your strength and power. Thank You, that we are serving a loving, faithful God full of mercy and grace. Use this Sister as Your vessel to receive blessing from You and to share with others as well. Thank You, Lord for Your wisdom upon this Sister. May through her that Bill and William Chen receive salvation healing, to turn around their present unbelief to belief in Jesus. Praise the Lord for nothing is impossible with You. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

I stand in agreement with this prayer Lord! AMEN!!