8 replies to this topic

#1 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS, WHICH I HAVE FELT SO MUCH BETTER, MY DEPRESSION IS GONE, I HAVE TROUBLE WITH MY STOMACH. I REALLY NEED PRAYER FOR MY LAWSUIT, MY LAWYER FEELS AS IF MAYBE HE CAN NOT HELP ME, BUT WILL STAY UNTIL I GET NEW COUNCIL. I NEED A STRONG CHRISTIAN ATTORNEY WHO KNOWS THE MORTGAGE LAWS. THERE WERE ISSUES MISSED ON MY LITIGATIONS AND I NEED HELP. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY HOME OVER GREED AND DECEPTION OF THIS CO. WHO JUST SHUT DOWN AND SOLD OUT DUE TO MASSIVE LAWSUITS. THANKS TO ALL AND GOD BLESS

#2 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:50 PM

Lord I thank you for my sisters break through. But Lord God I know that she is still in need. I just pray that your will be done Lord. For I know that all things are possible to those who love the Lord. Bring to her the lawyer that perfect for her needs. Lord God I ask that you restore her body. I pray that she will never become a fighter for those who are suffering from depression that she will stand on the front line for them and offer not only her time and prayers to those that are still in that dark place that depression takes you to. My sister may the Lord continue to use you and bless you and your family. Hold on to his hand for he will not forsake you or leave you.

#3 txlady

txlady

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:41 AM

Dear Father, I thank you that Cindy is feeling better, thank you for lifting her depression. Dear Lord may your healing hands be upon her stomach, may she feel better in this moment. Dear Lord, please guide Cindy to an attorney to help her in bringing justice to her situation. Lord, you know the need and all the ins and outs of this and I thank you that your hand is working it for your good. Lord, protect cindy and her home, all needs she has lifted before you I thank you for working. In His name we ask Amen. God bless you.

#4 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:40 PM

Lord-I thank you for giving your loving touch to Cindy-I ask that you move in the area of the lawsuit-my heart goes out to people who have been sold out&hurt in this way,I pray that you lead her to a christian attorney who will act on her behalf.

#5 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:53 PM

Lord please help my dear friend cindykd and please grant her you favor please put all wrongs right lord please put a shield around cindy's home and everything that you have given her lord I ask that you remove the enemy from this situation now! in Jesus name I pray amen

#6 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:08 PM

Lord please help my dear friend cindykd and please grant her you favor please put all wrongs right lord please put a shield around cindy's home and everything that you have given her lord I ask that you remove the enemy from this situation now! in Jesus name I pray amen

Thank all of you for your prayers, it means so much to me. I felt so much stronger reading your prayers. God Bless All Of You
Cindy

#7 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:06 PM

Dear Lord, Thank You for all strenght You shower on our friend Cindy! I pray for guidance on her lawyer. May everything work out alright in Jesus' holy name. Father, please bring peace & joy in abundance over Cindy & her family. Amen.

#8 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:02 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, our precious sister Cindy is going through so much right now, with the grief of losing her parents and selling the family home and this injustice that has been done to her.She is in need of healing for her body, mind and spirit. Father, I thank You that the depression is leaving her and ask You to send some joy and peace into her life again. Lead her to a good Christian lawyer who will be able to find a way for her to have this issue with the mortage resolved. Help her in all ways she needs it! In Jesus name, Amen Cindy you are in my prayers daily and I am praying so much for you.

#9 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:49 AM

Father God, we come praising and glorifying your name. Father we ask for your intervention for Cindy. Please provide a Christian lawyer who will obtain justice for her. Father we thank you that her depression is lifting and we ask for your continued healing touch on her. Father please surround her with your love, protection, encourage her and strengthen her. Father we pray in Jesus name. Amen