6 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:09 AM

Pray for healing for my girlfriend Olivia's close friend . Hello all , my girlfriend Olivia or I should say my former girlfriend Olivia has a close friend who is from Cyprus and he has a serious intestinal and colon disease . He has been extremely ill and was recently hospitalized . She is very afraid that this will get worse and worse . SHE is extremely worried about him . He is very frail and weak at times . He goes for blood transfusions at the hospital often too . Lord your child - Olivia's friend from Cyprus needs you to heal him and make him whole ! Father have mercy on him and by your grace , let him be healed . Lord he is not worthy to receive you , but only say the word and he shall be healed ! Halelujah ! Praise the Lord ! thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . Please pray for Olivia's friend . Thank you , John

#2 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:49 AM

Lord please heal this person of this pain and torment lord I ask that you heal this person and give them strengh and guidence in the name of Jesus I pray amen

#3 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:48 AM

Please God heal this person with these diseases. Please help the dr.s to know what is best to do for this person. Please help them to make good decisions and find any clues that they need to find in order to properly treat this person. Please let your love go out to this person. Thanks God for hearing my prayer.

#4 christian

christian

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:10 AM

;) God is our healer....HEALING is our inheritance,if you believe!!!!!!! Jesus paid the ransom,by His wounds we have been healed 1Peter 2:24;Isaiah 53:5;Exodus 15:26;Psalm 103.... James 5....IN THE NAME OF JESUS..i rebuke that spirit of infirmity,leave Olivia at once..i command you to go and never to come back in Jesus name!!! Father we praise You for a complete healing,we give you all the Glory for Your Word is TRUTH and we believe it,it WORKS....BY faith WE PRAISE YOU,IN JESUS NAME,amen!!! ;) God is our healer....HEALING is our inheritance,if you believe!!!!!!! Jesus paid the ransom,by His wounds we have been healed 1Peter 2:24;Isaiah 53:5;Exodus 15:26;Psalm 103.... James 5....IN THE NAME OF JESUS..i rebuke that spirit of infirmity,leave Olivia's friend at once..i command you to go and never to come back in Jesus name!!! Father we praise You for a complete healing,we give you all the Glory for Your Word is TRUTH and we believe it,it WORKS....BY faith WE PRAISE YOU,IN JESUS NAME,amen!!!

#5 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:57 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for gifting John with a kind and compassionate heart and for blessing the Earth with him in it. Bless him and Olivia and help them to remain friends if they are not meant to be a couple. When the time is right, Father, I ask You to send someone wonderful into John's life for I can tell by his posts he is a good man with alot to offer someone special. Father, he brings to us a need for prayer and healing for Olivia's friend from Cyprus. Father, please lead the doctors to find out what is wrong with this man and be able to treat him and heal his body. In Jesus name, Amen

#6 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for gifting John with a kind and compassionate heart and for blessing the Earth with him in it. Bless him and Olivia and help them to remain friends if they are not meant to be a couple. When the time is right, Father, I ask You to send someone wonderful into John's life for I can tell by his posts he is a good man with alot to offer someone special. Father, he brings to us a need for prayer and healing for Olivia's friend from Cyprus. Father, please lead the doctors to find out what is wrong with this man and be able to treat him and heal his body. In Jesus name, Amen

AMEN!!

#7 Celine

Celine

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:42 AM

God father i trust you for total healing on this person.Heal him father through thy son's name, Amen