6 replies to this topic

#1 Erin

Erin

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:43 PM

A great friend of mine was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma today... he has lost a great amount of weight, experiences night sweats, itching, fatigue and also problems with his lungs. This has all happened within a couple of weeks. Joe is also only 25. I pray tonight that he is lifted up by the lord, is filled with the strength needed to ward this cancer off. I know you have heard it before, but if ever it is true... it is now. He doesn't deserve this. Joe is the kindest, most human, sincere human being I have ever met. Lord, please be with Joe help to fight like he has never fought before. Kind blessings to you, Erin

#2 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:49 PM

I'm so sorry about your friend, Joe. I pray that Jesus will touch him with His Love and healing. I know firsthand how sickness can change your life overnight. It is so hard for him. And also you, to see him suffer. May God grant you strength at this time.

#3 Erin

Erin

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

I'm so sorry about your friend, Joe. I pray that Jesus will touch him with His Love and healing. I know firsthand how sickness can change your life overnight. It is so hard for him. And also you, to see him suffer. May God grant you strength at this time.

Many thank yous,
Erin

#4 Wheng

Wheng

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 01:15 AM

A great friend of mine was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma today... he has lost a great amount of weight, experiences night sweats, itching, fatigue and also problems with his lungs. This has all happened within a couple of weeks.

Joe is also only 25. I pray tonight that he is lifted up by the lord, is filled with the strength needed to ward this cancer off. I know you have heard it before, but if ever it is true... it is now. He doesn't deserve this. Joe is the kindest, most human, sincere human being I have ever met. Lord, please be with Joe help to fight like he has never fought before.

Kind blessings to you,
Erin

Hi,my friend whom I met at a department store was also diagnosed with the same disease.I found it out one time he went to visit the clinic for check up and the rest was history...I knew how painful it is for us to see things like that especially to people who are dear to us,but most of all the pain is not with us but with the people who are afflicted by the disease,and with that our community prayer should go hand in hand to lift all his sufferings to the Lord and convert them to treasures not within this world for him to own and be proud of when he eventually faces the creator.
Be strong for him and give him happiness that will sustain his smile until his last days on earth...

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:21 AM

Lord-I pray that you would touch&heal Joe of all cancer.

#6 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:13 AM

Father we come today asking that you surround Joe with your love, comfort and strength. We ask for healing for him of this cancer. Father please ease his pain and bring him much love and joy. In Jesus name. Amen

#7 Celine

Celine

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:00 AM

Father God i pronounce healing on Joe in Jesus name.Touch him & bless him in all ways father.Bless his friend & family too.In Jesus name i pray Amen