5 replies to this topic

#1 Maxsmommy

Maxsmommy

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:19 AM

My husband and I had a baby on September 6th. On top of being 5 weeks early and Max having preemie complications, doctors have discovered that Max is affected with a rare type of Muscular Dystrophy. This same type of MD took our 1st son when he was only 6 months old. We found out the results this morning. My husband and I have been praying for God's healing touch to be on Max. Please pray for the same. Without a miracle, Max will not live a year. Thanks!

#2 morning star

morning star

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:59 AM

My husband and I had a baby on September 6th. On top of being 5 weeks early and Max having preemie complications, doctors have discovered that Max is affected with a rare type of Muscular Dystrophy. This same type of MD took our 1st son when he was only 6 months old.

We found out the results this morning. My husband and I have been praying for God's healing touch to be on Max. Please pray for the same. Without a miracle, Max will not live a year.

Thanks!

Lord, Jesus , please take care of these parents , and heal this little one of yours , Father I know what these people are going thru, My youngest daughter had twin boys born three months early , there were many times when we did not know what to do or even how to pray , now these twins are 7 years old, Praise God , as I read your word Lord , our ways are not your ways, we want what we want to happen now , and Our Fear of the unknown consumes us , Lord , the future is not ours to know , Your hands are all over this situation, this baby is here only by your Grace and your Grace will see this through ,Heal this little one , and place angels around these parents nite and day , let them have peaceful nites and Peaceful days filled with the Grace from you Lord as they await your Wonders yet to come , Lord we give you thanks and Praise for the healing with these parents and exspecially Your Little One.
Amen ,,,,,,, Morning Star

#3 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:21 AM

Father God, you are an awesome God and we know that all things are possible through you. These parents are pleading for the life of their newborn son. We ask that you lay your healing hands on this tiny little boy and heal him of this MD. Father we ask that you guide the doctors and nurses who are caring for him. Please surround this child with love. Father please protect his parents, bring them peace, joy and comfort. We ask for your blessings on this family in the name of Jesus. Amen

#4 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:07 PM

Jesus, I cry out to you for the healing of baby Max! Please touch his tiny body. Help his parents to find Your peace in the midst of this storm. And Your comfort in this sorrow. I know how shocked and troubled they must be that their new baby has this rare form of MD. And frightened that they not lose him as they did their last child at only 6 months old! But You are the Great Physician. You can heal any disease. So please take pity on Max and his parents. Work this sobering situation out. We give You all the glory and all the praise! Amen.

#5 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:48 AM

I pray for a miracle for Max. May God bless your family.

#6 Celine

Celine

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:53 AM

Father God i put this famly in your caring hands,you promised never to leave us nor forsake us,this parents are living in much fear of loosing their son Max.Father God step in this situation and heal Max.Let him grow up to sing praises of you & your wonderful works father,Heal him dear God.Give his parents strength & Wisdom during this tough moment.Let them rejoice in bringing up Max dear father,glory & honour to your name father.I pray trusting that you have done it in Jesus name Amen