10 replies to this topic

#1 Marigold

Marigold

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

i am hoping for a miracle as i cant go on in this fear and loneliness, its already been more than a year and a half. i want to move, i want to feel safe, i want my children to be with me and to be safe. i am grateful for any thoughts or help and am sorry for reaching this state of desperation.

#2 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

Dearest Marigold, Please do not feel sorry for reaching this state of desperation! The Lord has some lessons for each of us to learn and sometimes pain & suffering are our best teachers! He is watching you & your family, but there must be something He wants you to understand and learn! So keep that faith strong and know that He is always guiding you, bringing you closer to Him! I hope I haven't upset you in anyway, I apologize if so :). God Bless. Dear Lord, Thank You for guiding this precious one to this place. Bless us so we say the right words, do the right things and are able to help her come closer to You! Almighty, we know You watch over her, You are working things out for her. I pray for peace in her mind, heart & soul. I pray for strength & wisdom. Father, may she find abundant joy & everlasting happiness in Your holy name & may all her troubles vanish for she brings her troubles to You! Keep her & her family close to You Lord! Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:16 AM

Father, You are the God of all circumstances. I lift the needs of dear Sister to You in Jesus' name. Father, send Your help to this family who so desperately needs You. Thank You, Lord for Your grace upon them and for Your provisions in all areas towards this family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:29 AM

Lord-I ask that you take away this fear -replace it with your love,joy&peace.

#5 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:38 AM

Father, I ask you to intervene and guide this family. Father please remove the fear and replace it with faith and courage. We ask that you provide for the needs of this family in the name of Jesus. Amen

#6 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:39 PM

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

Daddy, please bless your precious child Marigold with your perfect peace. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#7 Marigold

Marigold

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:51 PM

Dearest Marigold,

Please do not feel sorry for reaching this state of desperation! The Lord has some lessons for each of us to learn and sometimes pain & suffering are our best teachers! He is watching you & your family, but there must be something He wants you to understand and learn! So keep that faith strong and know that He is always guiding you, bringing you closer to Him!

I hope I haven't upset you in anyway, I apologize if so :).

God Bless.

Dear Lord,

Thank You for guiding this precious one to this place. Bless us so we say the right words, do the right things and are able to help her come closer to You!

Almighty, we know You watch over her, You are working things out for her. I pray for peace in her mind, heart & soul. I pray for strength & wisdom. Father, may she find abundant joy & everlasting happiness in Your holy name & may all her troubles vanish for she brings her troubles to You! Keep her & her family close to You Lord!

Amen.

#8 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:42 AM

It is the nature of man kind to not cry out for help because we feel that if we cry out we show that we are weak and unable to care for ourselves. But the truth of the matter is that everyone needs someone at sometime in their life. Depression is illness that makes a person feel hopeless, but when a person can admit that they need help then only then can help be found and then and only then can the process of healing begins. Its just the same process with Salvation for Christ stands at the door knocking and if we will open the door he will come in sup with us. Lord God I know this demon to well depression by your grace I'm here today because depression sought to take my life and doctors and medication were not the answer for me, It was through your grace and mercy. But Lord God I ask you tonight that like Peter when he cried to you reach your hand out and pull him up. You have a child crying out for help right. Surround Marigold, with your angels, and send strong sister's in the Lord to stand in the gap as we here at this site will also do. Lord I pray that if be medication or a chemical imbalance or therapy that is needed that you will guide her to cure. I pray that she will reach out her hand and hold on to God's unchanging word, he will not leave you, so do not let your heart be troubled, this storm will pass. I know you say its been a long time. But God has not forgotten you. Marigold, know that you will remain in our prayers here till you share your testimony from the storm your going through. Lord God, I ask you to give her rest in her body and mind, let your peace come upon her tonight and let her find unthinkable joy and realize that God almighty is with you. Hold on God has not forsaken you or left you. I know these words may not bring you much comfort and they want take away your pain, But God can, so trust him, cry out to him and let him know that you need him. He is there.

#9 Aidell Sidhe

Aidell Sidhe

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:38 AM

May your fear be turned into serenity; may you accept the things you cannot change with peace; may you have courage to change those you can change; and may you always have the wisdom to know which is which.

#10 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to pray for Marigold, her family & all their needs. I lift them upto You Almighty & believe that You've blessed them with peace & joy. I thank You Father for all the wonders You bring into their beautiful family! We give You all glory! Amen.

#11 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:40 AM

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. [b]Philippians 4:7

Daddy, please bless your precious child Marigold with your perfect peace. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen