6 replies to this topic

#1 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:33 AM

Hi-I'm posting this for Diane &Brad-I'm asking for your prayers-that their house sells quickly&that the sale will go smoothly-that they are able to leave this fully in the Lord's hands.Many Thanks

#2 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:38 AM

Father God we glorify you and thank you for this day. We ask for your intervention in the sale of Brad and Diane's home. We ask that you look with favour on them and smooth the way for an easy sale and transition. We thank you for everything that you do for each one of us. We pray in Jesus name. Amen

#3 txlady

txlady

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:11 AM

Brian, I love ya and thank you more than I can express, you just are such a blessing with your loving/caring heart, I know what you hold before our Father, that his hand is upon in great ways...and I certainly appreciate everyone of y'alls prayers....God bless each and everyone of y'all..

#4 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:42 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask blessings for Diane, Brad and Brian. Bless Brian for all the care and compassion he has for others and bless this dear friendship he has with Diane as well. Father, please let all go smoothly for Diane and Brad with the sale of their home. In Jesus name Amen

#5 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:14 AM

Dear Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. Please bring a beautiful family to this house, someone whose dreams will be realized through this lovely place! Bless Brad, Brandon & Diane in everything they do today, tomorrow and all days to come. Keep Your gracious hand over Brian for having such a beautiful heart and for praying for needs of SO many people! May all his prayers be answered in Your divine time. I lift up the wish Diane holds in her heart and pray that You are working Your wonders around her at this very moment. Thank You Almighty for such a blessed person amongst us! Amen.

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:26 AM

Lord let Diane and Brad's house sell quickly and with profit. Lord You are the God who exceeds all that we ask. In Jesus Name. We give You Glory. Amen.

#7 michanu

michanu

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

Our Father in Heaven, We thank You for bringing this wonderful people to touch our lives with their love. We thank You for the blessings You have given us. We ask that You watch over Diane and Brad during this time, and to provide them with any help that's needed. We ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen