3 replies to this topic

#1 thuy anh

thuy anh

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:47 AM

I ask it in your name! I'm just a little Vietnamese, I can not be able to change this world but you can. There are too miseries in this world. I pray for world peace and eradication of diseases. My village has been destroyed by the storms, there were a lot of people dead and there were many poor be in for trouble. Please keep your hand on us, come and take these pains away. I have known that you have been listenning to us, because there are many people stay here and praying with me. In the name of the Father and the Son and Holy Ghost ... Amen.

#2 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:11 AM

Father we come asking for provisions for Thuy An's village in Vietnam. Father she is crying out for help. I pray that aid is sent to her village and that homes and lives are rebuilt. Father we ask that you surround these people with your love and care. Let the world know that these people urgently need food, shelter, clothes, and fresh water. Father we pray in the name of Jesus Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:03 PM

Father, I say Amen to the above prayers for this people and their village. Father, we thank You for Your Words of Promise that says, "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you." (1 Chronicles 28:20). Father, I pray that Thuy anh's faith in You will save her and the entire people and villages. May Your Holy Spirit bring many people to the pathway of this village and provide for their needs in Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 kendra905

kendra905

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:24 PM

Lord be with them and help them in Jesus name Amen