6 replies to this topic

#1 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:55 PM

My sister, Eve, has just been dagnosed with a cancerous tumour in the bladder. The doctor is very optimistic as he believes it has been caught early. I ask for prayers for her protection and healing. My sister is a single mother of a 16 year old girl.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:24 PM

Father, I lift Eve to You in Jesus' name. I ask for Your healing upon Eve's body removing every disease and illness. Make Eve whole my Lord so that she will rise up to give You the glory. Thank You, Lord for healing Eve and for giving her Your grace to take care of her daughter. May her daughter grow up to be woman of faith, taking care of her mother and putting You first always, Lord. All glory and honor belongs to You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:22 AM

Lord-In thy prercious&holy name I ask that you remove all cancer from Eve-make her healing complete.

#4 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:16 AM

My sister, Eve, has just been dagnosed with a cancerous tumour in the bladder. The doctor is very optimistic as he believes it has been caught early. I ask for prayers for her protection and healing. My sister is a single mother of a 16 year old girl.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank and praise You that this cancer has been caught early and the doctor is opotmistic that she will be cured. I have faith in You that this will indeed be the case for Eve. Father, bless this dear woman and her loved ones. Let the treatments be easy for her will no side effects and grant her strength in body and spirit as she goes through them. Bless her daughter as well and comfort her as it will likely be hard for her to see her mom go through this. Surround them both with angels and good dear friends like Hayleysgrandma for comfort and support during this time. Father, renew and restore her to full health. In Jesus name Amen

#5 mizlizb

mizlizb

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:27 PM

I survived melanoma and am one year cancer-free. Thank you, God. Please heal Eve and take away her fear as she walks this path of treatment and healing. Please give her family whatever they need to take this journey. God, I ask you to hear my prayer and help this mother and her daughter. Please infuse their spirits with faith and your infinite love.

#6 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:53 PM

Father, I pray for quick healing for Eve! Thank you that in Jesus name she is healed! Thank you for your hand upon her life to strength, guide, and comfort her! Bless her life! In Jesus name I pray.

#7 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:13 AM

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17

Daddy, please bless eve with complete healing. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen