6 replies to this topic

#1 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:15 PM

Please join me in prayer 4 the son of my dads best friend. He was in a car accident with his athlete collegue/friend. His friend died on the scene and now the son of my dads friend is in intensive care. My dads best friend died 2 years ago when he was hit by a car riding on his bike from work. It has already been a huge shock 4 the family. Now his son is in the hospital too. Please pray that the son makes it. Lord, I pray that you watch over Earl while he is in the hospital fighting 4 his life. I pray that you fight his battle 4 him. Please confort his mom and the rest of his family. This is a very difficult time 4 them and I know they are very scared right now. Please bring comfort 2 my dad also who is worried about Earl. It was really hard on him when his best friend died and I know seeing Earl like this breaks his heart. Father, b with us all. Help Earl recover, Lord please. Also pray 4 comfort 4 the family of Earls' friend who was with him at the accident and unfortunatly died at the scene. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#2 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

Lord, grant this family strength to care for themselves during this horrific time in thier lives. Grant that this son recover from his injuries. Thank You, Lord, for being in ICU with those that are ill. Thank You for doing everything to restore thier health. Amen.

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

Lord-I pray that you touch Earl in the hospital-work a miracle here-touch&heal his body-I pray that you be with the other people involved in the accident.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:43 PM

Father, I lift Nil's prayer for Earl to You in Jesus' name. I plead the blood of Jesus upon Earl. In Jesus' name I command the spirit that caused worry and sorrow to leave this man, his family and friends. Fill this Earl with Your love, peace and joy O Lord. Let him feel Your presence, Father. You are the Great Healer, Lord. You healed in the past and You heal today. Thank You, Lord Jesus that You were beaten and bruised for Earl's healing. May his recovery bring glory to Your Name O Lord. May Earl rise up from this accident and be made perfect in all areas, use by You as Your vessels to touch the lost and the unbelievers. Let through Earl Your work is fulfill, Lord. Thank You, Lord for Your healing upon Earl. Fill the family members with Your peace, love and joy O Lord. Let them glorify You through their prayers and songs of joy O Lord. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:44 PM

LORD JESUS I LIFT EARL UP TO YOU FOR COMPLETE HEALING FROM THIS ACCIDENT, LORD I ASK YOU SEND YOUR ANGELS AND GUIDE THE DR'S AND NURSES . AND LORD COMFORT THIS FAMILY, THIS IS A VERY HARD THING TO GO THRU. AND LORD PLEASE SEND YOUR PEACE AND COMFORT TO THE MAN THAT DIED IN THE ACCIDENT. JESUS BOTH FAMILIES NEED YOUR COMFORT NOW HELP THEM, AND THE FAMILY THAT WILL NEED TO MAKE FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS JESUS I ASK YOU TO CARRY THEM THRU THIS AND HELP THEM IN THEIR FRIEF. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:55 AM

Dear Heavenly Father please bring comfort to the family who lost a loved one in this accident. Father, please bring total healing to Earl. His family is already in grief over losing his father and his best friend also still mourns the loss. I know You have welcomed this man into Heaven, Lord as well as the one lost in the accident today, but please Father, let Heaven wait for Earl and grant him many years here on Earth with his loved ones. In Jesus name Amen

#7 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:51 AM

Dear Lord: I thank you that your are still in the healing business. I pray that you would reach down and provide total and complete physical healing to this child. I pray for the entire family, AMEN