9 replies to this topic

#1 Jaye

Jaye

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:56 AM

I am desperate for healing pray to rid my body of empetigo disease. I have seen at least 5 doctors and have been hospitalized twice for this disease, yet they have failed to heal me. This is a disease from Hell. The itching and pain is unbearable. I am using Alternative medicine trying to heal this. Still it is getting out of hand and spreading all over my body. I am a 71 year old woman in excellent health, still I end up with this. I do not wish to die from this, as it is a horrible death. Please will you pray in the name of Jesus for me that I may be healed? I would be so grateful. Dear Jesus I ask for this blessing in your name that I may be completely healed of this misery. Love in Christ, Jaye

#2 beautiful

beautiful

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:24 PM

I am desperate for healing pray to rid my body of empetigo
disease.

I have seen at least 5 doctors and have been hospitalized
twice for this disease, yet they have failed to heal me.

This is a disease from Hell. The itching and pain is unbearable.
I am using Alternative medicine trying to heal this. Still it is
getting out of hand and spreading all over my body.

I am a 71 year old woman in excellent health, still I end up
with this. I do not wish to die from this, as it is a horrible
death.

Please will you pray in the name of Jesus for me that I may be
healed? I would be so grateful.

Dear Jesus I ask for this blessing in your name that I may be
completely healed of this misery.

Love in Christ,
Jaye

Jaye,I pray for you right now in Jesus's name with full faith that you will be healed completely.Please do not give up but keep believing in the healing touch of the lord!!!!

#3 viking

viking

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:10 PM

Lord, I thank you for Jayes faith. I lift her up to you, O wondrous Lord, and thank you for surroudning her with your presence and heealing touch. Lord, soothe the pain and ease away the anxiety. Show her the path to the treatments she needs. Calm the agony and replace it with love, well-being and Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Lift her heart up with joy in you and heal her mind and body. In Christ, I humbly pray. Amen.

#4 Dvan

Dvan

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:45 PM

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him. Romans 15:13 Heavenly Father we lift our sister up in prayer Lord before You. Bless her lord and fill her with your healing and peace. Father we stand on Your promises. we confide in You. We exhalt You and glorify You above all. Show Your power and Your dominion over all.

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:31 PM

Lord-I ask that you touch&heal Jaye of this condition

#6 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:39 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask in the Name of Jesus For you to heal Jaye of this horrible disease. Ease the suffering and itching. Give wisdom on what to do to cope with the symptoms. I will give You all the glory and the praise.

#7 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

Lord, you are bigger than this disease. Please send healing 2 Jaye. Free her from the pain and itchinig it is causing her. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#8 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:03 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, please bring healing to Jaye from this horrible empetigo. Let the treatments work for her and ease the suffering she has from it. Remove all traces of it from her body.She is only 71 years old and has many more years to serve You and share Your glory with others. Please grant her this healing and let it be a testimony to Your mercy and love. In Jesus name Amen

#9 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:07 AM

Dear Lord: I come into agreement with these prayers offered up for Jaye. You are the Great Physician and the Healer of all our disease. I thank you for this healing. AMEN

#10 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

Dear Lord, Thank You for blessing Jaye with such a good life. I pray for Your healing hand over Jaye. May she find herself free from all pain and suffering in Jesus' holy name. Father, please work Your wonders for Jaye's health. Always keep her happy, healthy & safe. Amen.