6 replies to this topic

#1 jackiehumphries

jackiehumphries

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:10 AM

The C is a family who URGENTLY need prayer. I cannot glorify the devil by listing the many many things they do to hurt and harm many many people. They all need as it says in the book of Act ch 26 That that by the power of intersession and faith that a witness of the Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy spirirt and power of God - vs 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me, and all you prayer warriors of The living Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord God knows who the are, Jesus died for them too. Lets see the victory in the fruit of their salvation for the Father's Glory amen. Let this stronghold be broken and all in this family be set free indeed in Jesus name amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:43 PM

Father, please touch all the hurting hearts of the C family, and bring Your peace to them in the midst of this storm. Give all of them great grace as they lean on You for strength. Make very real to them the promise that they can cast all of their cares upon You because You love them so much. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:56 AM

Father we ask that you look upon the hearts of each member of the C family. Please soften them and open them to your love and message. Please let them know how much they are loved and that the mean things they are doing just shove caring people away. Father please let them see what they are doing is wrong and convict them of their need to repent and turn to you for peace, comfort and the joy that only comes from you. We pray in Jesus name. Amen

#4 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:19 PM

"Therefore understand today the Lord your God is He who goes before you as a consuming fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; so you shall drive them out and destroy them quickly, as the Lord has said to you." Deuteronomy 9:3

Daddy, please bring deliverance to the C family and set them free from the grips of the evil one. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#5 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

"... God our Savior, who desires ALL MEN to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:4

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for forgiving me of my sins. Lord, I now need Your love for the sinners that touch my life. Fill me with the Holy Spirit so that I might love them the way You love them. Jesus, show me how to reach out to those that are coming against me in an evil way. May I demonstrate Your love in such a way that they will want to know You, the One who gives us love for our enemies. Fill me daily with Your love and grace so that I am a good example of what it means to be a Christian. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#6 jackiehumphries

jackiehumphries

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:44 AM

"... God our Savior, who desires ALL MEN to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:4

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for forgiving me of my sins. Lord, I now need Your love for the sinners that touch my life. Fill me with the Holy Spirit so that I might love them the way You love them. Jesus, show me how to reach out to those that are coming against me in an evil way. May I demonstrate Your love in such a way that they will want to know You, the One who gives us love for our enemies. Fill me daily with Your love and grace so that I am a good example of what it means to be a Christian. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Thank you for your fervent prayers. I have been praying for these people a grandmother, her daughters and their many children for a year. Praise Jesus one of the children's fathers (K) has taken one ten year old boy (H) to church and another of his sons a teen (D1). Since I asked for pray like this I have been personally under attack from the grandmother (P) and her daughter (D). But I must say that the fruit of the prayer is that the attacks have stopped . Hallelujah. One of the daughters has been invited to an Alpha course - a thing in the UK to introduce the gospel of Jesus Christ and the bible via the organised Cof E church. So now we can understand some of the demonic attack. SO we keep praying that the harvest be full and the gospel is reaching some of the most desperate people in the community. So glory to God for your perseverance.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:33 PM

Father, thank You for Your anointing upon Jackie's life and her faithfulness to pray for this family. We give YOu the glory, Lord, for Your mercy and for Your grace upon this family. I plead the blood of Jesus upon Jackie as she serves You and be Your prayer partner for the lost. Assign Your angels to watch over her, Lord. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit in the life of this family. We pray that the right people will help them to know You through Your Words and through Your grace. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.