6 replies to this topic

#1 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

I hit my head today. Already having a brain disease, I am afraid of the harmful effect this blow to my head might have! I already have some pain and dizziness. Please pray God heals me and I will be alright.

#2 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:53 PM

Father, may no harm b brought 2 this person. Watch over turtletwo and let the healing begin. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#3 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

Jesus, thank You for the healing that is taking place in turtletwo at this very moment. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

Father, I lift the needs of healing in the head area for our dear Sister, Turtletwo. I thank You, Lord Jesus that You were bruised and beaten for her healing. Thank You for Your love upon Turtletwo. May she testify of her healing real soon so that it will bring glory to Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 paulandspencersmom

paulandspencersmom

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:41 PM

I hit my head today. Already having a brain disease, I am afraid of the harmful effect this blow to my head might have! I already have some pain and dizziness. Please pray God heals me and I will be alright.

I hope you're ok. I will pray for you. I hit my head today too. I pray that God heals you quickly and you are safe.

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:43 AM

Lord-Touch&heal here-Take away any pain that is present.

#7 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:45 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, please bring healing to turtletwo, not just from this headache but from the already existing brain disease. Renew and restore her health and grant her many blessings. In Jesus name, Amen