6 replies to this topic

#1 sonny

sonny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

i'm asking for the prayer warriors to agree that my daughter will have a miracle performed by GOD for her and the family. she has emphysema and diabetes. she now has been diagnosed with cancer of the lungs,liver and the spleen.she has always been a good and decent person and has always helped anyone that needed help. she needs help now, that only almighty GOD can give .her husband is devestated and i' m asking for prayers for him because he is heart broken because she is haveing to go through this and he truly loves her.i have always trusted GOD and i believe that if the prayer warriors come togeather in agreement that a miracle will be performed,then i believe that almighty GOD will hear us.i ask for these favors in the name of HIS SON JESUS CHRIST awho is our SAVIOR. and by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT according to GODS will.please pray also for her children and grand children because they are coufused as to why this has happened .

#2 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

Lord I ask that you please help this woman and heal her of all these things father I ask that you be with her husband and give him strenght and guidence lord please be with the doctors as they work on her and please give them you healing powers in Jesus name I pray amen

#3 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:44 PM

FATHER God we ask you to intervene and heal this daughter and make her whole in Jesus name Amen!

#4 ltrpbfl

ltrpbfl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:33 AM

Father, the end times are near, we know that you know what is best for us, Father, we need more warriors. Heal her Father, make her one of your warriors. In Jesus name, Amen.

#5 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

Lord, I pray for total and complete healing of this woman. Bring comfort 2 all her family members. Help them day by day Lord, may they find strength in your word. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#6 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:53 PM

Jesus, thank You for the healing that will occur in this daughter. Please comfort the family and bring them peace during this time. Amen.

#7 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:49 AM

i'm asking for the prayer warriors to agree that my daughter will have a miracle performed by GOD for her and the family. she has emphysema and diabetes. she now has been diagnosed with cancer of the lungs,liver and the spleen.she has always been a good and decent person and has always helped anyone that needed help. she needs help now, that only almighty GOD can give .her husband is devestated and i' m asking for prayers for him because he is heart broken because she is haveing to go through this and he truly loves her.i have always trusted GOD and i believe that if the prayer warriors come togeather in agreement that a miracle will be performed,then i believe that almighty GOD will hear us.i ask for these favors in the name of HIS SON JESUS CHRIST awho is our SAVIOR. and by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT according to GODS will.please pray also for her children and grand children because they are coufused as to why this has happened .

Dear Heavenly Father, this precious child of Yours, Sonny's dear daughter is in desperate need of a miracle. Lord, please grant her one. Heal her body fo this cancer and restore her health. Grant her many more years with her husband, children and parents and loved ones. With You nothing is impossible!! Be with her and her family, Father. In Jesus name Amen