7 replies to this topic

#1 becki1purple

becki1purple

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:23 PM

pleae pray for god to heal fredi, he lacks faith but has had a very traumatic past, he was raped and illtreated as a teenager and now even in his 30's he still cant stop shaking and his nerves are bad, please pray for god to heal fredi , to cleanse his concious mind and subconcious with the blood of christ of any painful memories , and for gods love to heal him in soul , mind and body so that he will have peace and happiness , in jesus name amen

#2 ebbyess

ebbyess

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:19 PM

heavenly father, we come to you with humbleness and reverance, we ask that you would heal fred of his pain. whether it is physical or emotional. you and you alone know how to fix his problems. give him peace within himself, calm his nerves. this we ask in jesus name ebbyess

#3 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

Lord, please heal the broken heart of this child of yours. Help him 2 overcome his fear, b his rock, help him 2 stand strong. I pray that you comfort him Lord, give him a new life. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#4 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:41 PM

Please Jesus, come into Fredi's life and fill him with the Holy Spirit. Heal him of all terrible memories of abuse. Help him to put these at the foot of Your cross and somehow lead a productive, peaceful Christian life. In Your Name I pray, Amen.

#5 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:12 PM

Heavenly Father, I come into agreement with these prayers for Fredi and ask that you heal this man in every way! Touch him with your perfect love and free him from the pain of his past! In Jesus name i pray.

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 05:08 AM

Lord-I ask that you give to emotional&spiritual healing to Fred,touch his life with your Holy spirit&break the bondage that is there

#7 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:41 AM

pleae pray for god to heal fredi, he lacks faith but has had a very traumatic past, he was raped and illtreated as a teenager and now even in his 30's he still cant stop shaking and his nerves are bad, please pray for god to heal fredi , to cleanse his concious mind and subconcious with the blood of christ of any painful memories , and for gods love to heal him in soul , mind and body so that he will have peace and happiness , in jesus name amen

Dear Heavenly Father, bless Becki for bringing the needs of her dear friend Fredi to this site. Father, this precious man has been through something so traumatic in his past, he is like a wounded sparrow. Father, tonight when he lays down to sleep, ease his mind and bring to him hope for the future. Let him see that while his past was indeed hard and traumatic, that he is still a valued man in society and that You are with him always and want so much joy for him. Be the Light for him, Father and light the way for him for the life You planned for him when You first created Him. Help him, Lord, so the darkness of his past hurts does not take away the Light of his future. In Jesus name Amen

#8 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

Ftaher God we pray for fredi, father God please heal him and give him peace in Jesus name Amen!