9 replies to this topic

#1 Gary-W

Gary-W

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:17 PM

We have 2 adopted Chinese daughters of 7 and 5. During a time of extreme stress, I put myself in an awkward situation that my wife just doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. We found an awesome church and we were just getting comfortable with. We were planning many things to do together. My oldest daughter was even saved. My wife seems like the pharoah and how his heart was hardened. I ask for prayers for the Holy Spirit to soften her heart. My girls love their Daddy and we make an awesome family. We do alot for them. My wife just doesn't seem to know how important a family unit is these days. She always seems to leap before she looks. My girls were abondoned in China. They don't need this again in America.

#2 applebr

applebr

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:36 PM

Lord God I pray for this family and for this man's wife and children. Lord I pray that you will touch her heart and show her the importance of her family and her roll in the family. Most Lord, I pray for these children. They don't need another upset in their lives. Father, Abba, I pray You will heal this marriage and keep them together. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#3 Gary-W

Gary-W

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:30 PM

Lord God I pray for this family and for this man's wife and children. Lord I pray that you will touch her heart and show her the importance of her family and her roll in the family. Most Lord, I pray for these children. They don't need another upset in their lives. Father, Abba, I pray You will heal this marriage and keep them together. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

:) Thank you for your prayer. May God's Blessings be upon you.

#4 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:43 PM

Father, please heal all the hearts in this family. Help them unite again, help them 2 b patient and loving with each other. Protect these lovely children, speak 2 the couples hearts. Bless this family. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#5 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:27 PM

Dear Lord I pray for Gary's wife. Dear Lord I pray for this marriage. I pray that you work in Gary's heart so that he would be able to put you first in his heart again. also I pray Lord with a sincere heart that you help to snatch this marriage from the hands of the enemy who wants to destroy lives and marriages. Lord Please you listen to our prayers. We stand before the enemy to pray for this couple. Bring her thoughts captive to the obedience of your word and to the promptings of the Holy spirit. I ask you in Jesus name. close the door for her to leave. I ask you in Jesus name.Amen.

#6 dellybaby

dellybaby

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:34 PM

We have 2 adopted Chinese daughters of 7 and 5. During a time of extreme stress, I put myself in an awkward situation that my wife just doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. We found an awesome church and we were just getting comfortable with. We were planning many things to do together. My oldest daughter was even saved. My wife seems like the pharoah and how his heart was hardened. I ask for prayers for the Holy Spirit to soften her heart. My girls love their Daddy and we make an awesome family. We do alot for them. My wife just doesn't seem to know how important a family unit is these days. She always seems to leap before she looks. My girls were abondoned in China. They don't need this again in America.

Merciful and kind father i pray in a special way for this family,Jesus i pray that you may bless Gary and help his wife to realise what a wondeful man she has got,Leaping befor thinking is something that the devil is using now are days to destroy your children,my Jesus for the sake of her husband and kids please find it in your kind heart to restore the peace and love that once rein in this family.this is pray for in JESUS mighty name .Amen

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 05:33 AM

Lord-I commit this marriage to you-move mightily by your Holy Spirit in it.

#8 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:25 AM

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23

Daddy, please work this situation to the Glory of Your Mighty Name. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#9 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:38 AM

Dear Lord, Bring joy & happiness into this marriage and into this family. May this child of Yours be touched by Your grace and warmth & realize the beautiful family that awaits her. Lord, give this man strength & peace and may he wait for that moment when You bring his wife back to him as a new person with even more love for him & his beautiful daughters. Father, You placed these little angels into this family for a reason, please let them not see another hard phase Almighty. Please soften this sweet child's heart and lead her back onto the path You blessed her with. May there be everlasting peace & joy in this family for having lifted their troubles to You and waiting for Your precious blessing for them. Amen.

#10 jimmynapril

jimmynapril

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:43 AM

I pray that the lord jesus help you and wife to work it all at i need your pray to i have a 4 year old girl and my wife left me pray for me to