8 replies to this topic

#1 goldy

goldy

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:46 PM

i am suffering from hypothyriod due to obesity. i have grwon so fat . i dunno wht this is but people tell me i have to swallow tables for the rest of my life / but i am sure tht the lord will take care of all things concerning me ! please pray for my husband and my self to be relieved from this bondage of sickness. :(

#2 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:25 PM

Father, I ask that you please bring the right solution 2 goldy. May she receive the right medical treatment and may she receive strength from above. Help her and her husband during this difficult time, Bless them with your love and guidance. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:46 PM

Jesus, I thank you that you have created this woman fearfully and wonderfully! Thank you that you have a plan and a purpose for her life. Work in her body for your good and glory! I pray for healing from obesity and hypothyroid in your mighty name! Thank you that you set her free and give her abundant life! I pray for supernatural healing. Thank you that by your stripes this woman is healed. Hold this woman and her husband close. Strengthen them in their marriage. Minister your love and grace to them I pray in Jeuss name.

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:53 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless this couple. May their troubles and worries end in the holy name of Jesus our saviour. Place Your healing hand on her Father. May she know that You created her just as You created everybody else. That she is SO precious to You. Speak to her Lord, so she knows how beautiful she really is in Your eyes. Bless her spirit Father for she spoke her troubles to You.

Amen.

#5 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:40 AM

i am suffering from hypothyriod due to obesity. i have grwon so fat . i dunno wht this is but people tell me i have to swallow tables for the rest of my life / but i am sure tht the lord will take care of all things concerning me !
please pray for my husband and my self to be relieved from this bondage of sickness. :(

My dear goldy, please have no fear. I will share something with you and pray it gives you some hope and comfort. My dear friend Karen also had this problem and takes one pill a day for it. She has lost weight now as she has renewed energy. She feels it has given her back the life she was meant to have.
Dear Heavenly Father please lead goldy to the best treatment for this.Let it bring renewed energy to her as well and restore her health. Help her Father to lose weight and become healthy.Bless her and her husband and remove this burden from them. In Jesus name Amen

#6 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:05 PM

Father we come against this illness, and we plead the Blood of Jesus over this couple in Jesus name amen!

#7 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:02 PM

Just remember that in God's sight you are beautiful. He loves you from the inside out. He wants a personal relationship with you whether you are obese or not. So please cheer up. I know it is hard to love yourself. I struggle with this too. If you ever feel the need to chat please feel free to PM me.

#8 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:57 AM

Lord-I ask that you lead Goldie to the right Drs. who can help her with this problem

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:40 PM

Father, I pray in Jesus' name let today be the day when Goldy become a new creation. Open her heart and the heart of her husband now to receive Your Son, Jesus Christ into their hearts and proclaim Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. May Your Holy Spirit guide them to come to You in repentance O Lord. Reveal Yourself to them more today, and fill their hearts with Your love, peace and joy. Father, You are our Creator, and both Goldy and her husband are Your perfect creation in mind, body and soul. They are Your children, Lord. May You fill them both with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Help them to lost all those unwanted fats in their body in a loving and Christlike way. Let them glorify You for this new strength You bless them with, O Father, thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You for the newness in Goldy. May this miracle of healing bring glory to Your name, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.