5 replies to this topic

#1 MARIO MATTHEWS

MARIO MATTHEWS

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:41 AM

I am desperately asking for anyone to pray for my wife, Celiter who's drinking and smoking (NOT HEAVELY) and that she must change, because this has an impact on our marriage and my relationship with God and with her. (Iam growing stronger in my relationship with God, but i don't want to loose her.

#2 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:14 AM

Lord, I pray that you work things out 4 this family. Thank you that Mario is growing stronger in faith. I pray that his wife wil also grows closer 2 you Lord. May you remove all the alcohol and sigarettes out of their lives. Cleanse Mario's wife and please bring them closer 2 each other as their faith in you becomes stronger. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#3 MARIO MATTHEWS

MARIO MATTHEWS

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:23 PM

YOU MUST BE AN ANGEL !!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:36 PM

Dear Lord, Place Your gracious hand on this couple. Thank You for the faith and love this man holds. Touch his wife's heart Father. Bless her with wisdom, forgiveness, love and open her heart to You. May she realize the wonderful blessing she has in her husband. Keep Mario strong Almighty. We thank You for this precious heart You placed among us. May their love grow stronger each passing day and may they always lift You up and keep You ahead in all their blessed deeds. Amen.

#5 PrayerWorrior

PrayerWorrior

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:12 AM

Dear God of The Universe, Please I Beg of you to be with Mario and his wife, Mario need your arms around him to comfort him, to heal his broken heart, to keep the faith, to be wise and gentle, to be as YOU want him to be. Dear God of The Universe YOU Are ou LORD and SAVIOUR I BEG of you Please be with Mario's wife, and lead her to Salvation, lead her heart to a point where she is humbled and realizes the GREAT IMPORTANCE of Your FREE GIFT and keeping her marriage together. Please give her the wisdom in knowing that finding a man that will treat her good, is a Very REAR thing now adays, and She has Mario and he is doing his best to stay on YOUR Side, Please Show her How Much Mario does Love her. Please Have her come back to Mario in a tender, loving, honest way that she HOLD HIM and cries asking him to forgiver her for hurting him the way she did.. Please then have her sit with him and open the bible and begain to read it together. In This I ask that You Lead Her to YOU O.LORD and take away the ALCOHOL and CIGARETTE HABBIT that Dwells with in her body. Clean her from head to toe My Precious Blessed Saviour... Show her that YOU and YOUR LOVE CAN AND WILL OVERPOWER ANYONE OR ANY THING DEAR BELOVED SAVIOUR. Lord with you ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Please Hear not only our cries here at prayway for Mario, but PLEASE hear Marios Cry THAT IS IN HIS HEAT in restoring his marriage to a full level. Thank you and I Praise You Highly in Your Wonderful, Beautiful, Blessed,Holy and Anointed Name, LORD YESHUAH-CHRIST... Amen, Amen,Amen and Amen. ====================================== Mario, Lead your wife to Christ, Keep reading your bible, Sing praise to God around her , not to her.... but, to God and for God. Keep your Daily Christian life pure And ever so often ( without pushing it or getting upset with your wife or her with you). Ask her if should like to join you in bible study. if she say no, let it be. She will see you study and it will be on her mind and in her heart watching you go about your day in God. remember don't push it. but in your case here, lighty, deliever a strong yet Loving and gentle message to your wife. She may feel bitter for a while but thats when you have to be, like a duck,and let the, 'water' roll off of your back. 'so to speak' reply gently to her in love. She will come to know Christ. I know this because I lead my mate to the LORD. You have to remember be gentle and wise and keep the faith. God Bless you. ===============================

#6 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

Der Lord I pray for Mario and his wife. I pray Lord that you will touch this woman and bring her to know the Lord. Lord there are so many marriages that are in trouble. I pray for this marriage. I pray that you save this marriage and that you will bring her thoughts captive to your word and to your obedience. Lord I pray for Mario I pray that you will give him peace and give him faith and talk to him through your word. I ask you in Jesus name. Amen.