4 replies to this topic

#1 mommyof2

mommyof2

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:01 PM

Please, Please say a prayer for Mason. He is almost 6, he has an eye condition is which one eye turns in. He wears glasses for it. We just found out that the condition is which he has he cannot have surgery or any other treatments. We basically have to hope that he outgrows this. We have heard the chances of outgrowing it are not good. We really need a miracle right now. It breaks my heart to see my son go cross eyed or cry because he is in not straight and it's hard to see. Please pray that the Lord will bless my son with a miracle and straighten his eyes. I know anything is possible with God...please help us!!

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:09 PM

Father, in Jesus' name I command the muscles, ligaments, and tissues of this boy's eyes to be healed and return to normal strength and length. In Jesus' name I command any scar tissue to be removed. Thank You, Lord for Your healing upon this child's eyes. Let this healing be for the glory of Your Name O Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

Father, I come into agreement with patches prayer for this little boy! Thank you God for healing his eyes. Thank you for straightening them and moving them to their proper postition in Jesus name! Thank you that you do work miracles! You are the wonderful God! In your awesome name I pray!

#4 billon

billon

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:32 AM

I pray God mercies be with you all as a family praying togather and being firm in your faith. Thanking God for what He is about to do for your child. Your faith in god will heal your son

#5 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

Father, I pray that little Mason will no longer have an eye condition. Please let him b one of those people who does outgrow it. I also pray that you bring comfort 2 his loving mom. In Jesus name I pray Amen