4 replies to this topic

#1 PrayerWorrior

PrayerWorrior

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:57 PM

Hi all, I have to ask you to please bare with me, these prayer request are very important and two are long.. I want you to get a better understanding of what is going on: Thank you and God Bless you. Prayer Request No#1. I have a friend that dislocated her sholder a few months back, she says that her arm is not healing the way the Dr's would like it to. I say that GOD IS the GREAT PHYSICIAN and HE can Heal any part of His Creation that He wishes. With your prayers being sent up to HIM, I'm sure He will hear them and answer them. Please pray for her thank you and God Bless you. Prayer Request No #2. My Children need to be into another Godly School,they are getting tormented by other children that get away with it , I have called the teacher that is also the Principal, she laughs when I tell her over the phone,that someone stole from my daughter... she rarly corrects the children that cause the pain... She knows about the 7 year old boy that had lifted my 14 year old daughters skirt with his foot while standing in the hallway, and he was the same one that stole, not only that but he also snacks my 10 -1/2 year old son in the face with paper lunch bags. I called the teachers home and demanded the mothers phone number because since the teacher lets it slide, I don't and again I demanded the mothers phone number...The teacher told me - she had the mother s phone number at the school and I would have to wait till the next morning to get it... yea right: let me tell you how crooked this woman is but claims to be Godly.... She ( by her husband witnessing this) when off the phone with me, goes to her kitchen table and rambles through papers , finds the mother number and calles her right away..... the next morning, the teacher calls me saying: " I had already spoke with the mother >> last night << and if you still want her phone number I'll give it to you." I spoke with the mother,she act as if she did not believe me, and she waits until she gets into the school on her cell phone to raise her voice, and says: that she trusts the teacher and if her son gets hurt then the teacher will not be at fault, it would be her sons fault due him running in the halls...( a no-no- rule of the teachers and the teacher lets him but would yell and demarit my children if they were to do it), I said, Ok, when he falls and bust his head wide open, bleeding and has to be rushed to the hospital, don't ask my children anything... ( I was only trying to look outt for that lil .....boy. ( That may be harsh, dear ones in Christ, but she talks out of both sides of her mouth). Was the Mother deceived or are they both ( Teacher/Princiapl and Mother) crooked?? Prayer Request #3. Some here may remember when I asked for prayer request for the neighbors caddy cornered from me that caused a HUGE trash problem and groundhog were making their home in the rubble... Well more had happened. The Police said that they could not do anything,the woman at the mayors office lied to me 3 times about that family.. 1. the mother could not speak english. ( I heard her talking to her half grown children this summer 2007) - 2. the moher has high blood presure, ( yeah and in 90 degree weather helping her half grown sons throw old siding away.. and gardening ...and last Lie no #3. the dad left for another woman... I spoke with the police officer that was there that day, the dad was esscorted off the property. I soke with the Rep of this town, he says that he can not do anything, and when he was mayor here , he cut his grass and did the neighbors yard and he doen his part. So Iasked him over the phone, Then Why do you have the Job of Rep. I emailed Gov Rendells office, someone came back with, he can't do anything to help you. I know president George.W.Bush is VERY BUSY but I emailed him as well......... nothing from him yet. Because these teen boys were told by the police not to trow trash any more, the one teen boy comes down saying he was going to kick my kids, ( lets just say its to words that start with a F- and a A. === and leave it at that).... I made the boy a promise, that if he touches my children I was going to whoop him like his mama should have. he then walked back up toward his house and never said another word to me or my children again, he never put his hands on my children. I am not the type of person that would break a promise. With the people that I have spoke with I have made promises that I would have to go over top of their heads if they were not going to do their jobs. It is going around that I hate this family... I DO NOT hate this family that is making this town a grabage dumb... I LOVE THEM BUT Hate what They are doing... and GETTING AWAY WITH. the higher I went up, the lasier they got. Seems that The MORE Money they got, the MORE Lasier they get. Please pray for me , my children,the school,the teacher/principal - O yeah, my mate in which is on the Principals side.. which angers me... and prayers for my friend that all goes well. Thank you and God Bless you... Now, I must go for now, because my hands are begaining to crap from typing so much. {{{{Hugs 2 U All }}}} PrayerWorrior.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:42 PM

My Father, my God, I pray for Your only Son Jesus Christ to stay close to the family of PrayerWorrior. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this family O Lord. Cover and protect them from harm and evil. Remove this family from this area and bless them with a home that is surrounded by caring loving God's children. Father, I pray, help this mother to find a new, school for her children, a school where the teachers, students and other parents will help and love one another according to Your ways of loving us, my Lord. Father, take this family away from the harsh and evil surrounding that they are going through right now O Lord. Bring them to a place where they can worship You, glorify You and serve You with a loving heart, soul and strength so that Your plan is fulfill in them. Fill them with peace, love and joy, Lord. Thank You, Father for this mother's great faith and trust in Your saving grace. Comfort the children and let them feel Your presence in their time of suffering. Thank You, Lord for rescuing them. Father, I ask for Your healing to be upon the friend whose shoulder was dislocated. Bring complete healing in this area O Lord so that it can be use to the fullest. Thank You, Lord for healing this friend. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. Thank You, Jesus. In Your Name I pray. Amen.

#3 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

Lord help someone to enter these peoples lives to show them how to live appropriately and for You. Lord give Pray Warrior and family favor and wisdom and Lord help all to dwell in peace. In jesus Name. Amen

#4 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

I stand in agreement with the 2 other prayers. Father please bring peace and health in2 this family as well as 2 their friend. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#5 PrayerWorrior

PrayerWorrior

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:41 AM

:( I am in tears by all of your prayers, they touched my heart so much and I LOVE you ALL for them. The people that I have spoke of do not show me and my children love, ( excpet for my friend that had her arm dislocated) .and on a long HARD road, its a wonderful thing to find people that actually care. Its like on your brithday you think your getting an empty box, but in it is reg.paper to a new car. or a real fur coat. ... The Holy Spirit has calmed my soul and I feel JESUS Near... May God Bless you all for the tender love that you all have in your hearts. PrayerWorrior