2 replies to this topic

#1 bhaskar

bhaskar

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:01 AM

hello sir my name is bhaskar . i have one small child . please pray about my child health. my health also.presently in my job i want to get recocnige from higher authority . some of the persions are against with me . plase pray about for this also. i want get mental pease ,& phisical pease also thanking u sir

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:47 PM

"A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." (Proverbs 18:24). Father, I ask for Your healing upon this child. Thank You for this person's trust and faith in You, my Lord. Fill his heart with love, peace and joy and let him realise that he can be grateful for the comfort of friends, but none can comfort the grieving heart like You my Lord. Your strengths and grace is available to this person and his family 24 hours of every day. Help this man appropriate it. Thank You, Lord for Your provisions and healing upon this family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:08 AM

Lord, please bring peace in2 the life of this man. Help him in the circumstances he is facing. Heal him and watch over his family. In Jesus name I pray Amen