8 replies to this topic

#1 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:28 AM

Please pray 4 my grandmother who is in the hospital in the netherlands and very ill. Her heart is not functionig so well and the medicine she gets is not working so well 4 the one kidney she has left. The doctors told my aunts and uncles that if her heart fails, they will not do anything about it. Im really having a hard time understanding how in the world they came up with such a terrible solution. My family and I do not live in the netherlands so its really hard 4 my mom 2 hear all of this and not b with her mom and the rest of her siblings. Please pray 4 my grandmother's recovery. Thank you all.

#2 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:35 PM

LORD PLEASE BE WITH THIS GRANDMOTHER AND HER FAMILY, LORD WE STAND IN AGREEMENT SHE WILL BE HEALED, AND PLEASE COMFORT HER DAUGHTER THAT CAN NOT BE THERE WITH HER, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:48 PM

Father, we lift Nil's grandmother to You in Jesus' name. We pray for her healing O Lord in all areas of her mind, body and soul. Be with her right now, my Lord, let her feel Your eternal love and Your presence. May Your Spirit bring comfort to her spirit and may it gives her complete rest. I pray for a right and caring doctor to help her in this point of time O Lord so that she will receive the healing that is rightly hers. Comfort Nil's mother O Lord, make it possible for her to be with her mother and other siblings, Lord. We believe nothing is impossible with You, Lord, for Your ways are higher than our ways. May we believe that arrangement can be made and every provisions provided for Nil's mother to be with Nil's grandmother. Thank You, Jesus for this miracles come from You and in faith I thank You, Lord for Your faithfulness and saving grace upon this family. Thank You, Lord for You are a Mighty God who saves and heals. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:53 PM

Thank you 4 the prayers Cindy and Patches. My grandma is doing a bit better now, but ofcourse she still needs a lot of prayer 2 get her out of the danger zone. Thanx again you guys. Your prayers mean a lot. Have a blessed week!

#5 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:15 PM

I am worried and very sad at the moment. My grandma is still struggeling. It really hurts 2 c my mom depressed. She continues doing her work but her face is extremely sad. Please Lord, please watch over my grandma and give us all strenght. You know what arguments my family has with the hospital my grandma is in. Please help us. Lord, comfort my mom and my uncles and aunts. We all need your guidance. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:20 PM

Father, again today I lift Nil's grandma and mother and the rest of the family to You in Jesus' name. Father, in faith, I want to thank You for You have made arrangement for the needs of this family. Their hopes are in You, my Lord and trust You for Your saving grace. We give You the glory O Lord for Your love upon us and for every testimonies that this family give. Thank You for hearing our prayers and in faith, thank You for answered prayers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 dellybaby

dellybaby

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

[quote name='Nil' date='Sep 25 2007, 10:28 AM' post='113134']
Please pray 4 my grandmother who is in the hospital in the netherlands and very ill.
Her heart is not functionig so well and the medicine she gets is not working so well 4 the one kidney she has left.
The doctors told my aunts and uncles that if her heart fails, they will not do anything about it. Im really having a hard time understanding how in the world they came up with such a terrible solution.
My family and I do not live in the netherlands so its really hard 4 my mom 2 hear all of this and not b with her mom and the rest of her siblings.
Please pray 4 my grandmother's reco
Father Lord in heaven you are the Lord our healer,you alone can do what humand think is impossible,Jesus i lift Nil grand ma up befor and i pray oh lord that you may place your healing hand upon her life,Jesus you are our healer and your word is true to all those who confess you as their Personal Lord and saviour my Jesus for the sake of your son,Please let his grandma be healed in The mighty name of Jesus.To you be all Praise and Glory for ver and ever Amen.

#8 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:51 PM

Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom, love and kindness for the people of the hospital wher Nil's grandmother is. Guide them Father so they may revive Nil's grandmother. May she find her pain and hurt disappear. Touch Nil's mother's heart Father and speak to her. Let her know that You will take care of her mother for her. Give her peace Father, for she must be figthing within and hurting for not being next to her mother. Guide her to peace and comfort Lord. Bless Nil for being such a caring child and grandchild and lifting his worries up to You. Amen.

#9 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:36 PM

Thank you all again 4 the kind words and inspiring prayers. The Lord helped my family 2 win the battle against the hospital. My grandma has new doctors now and they report everything they do 2 my family. My mom ofcourse is less stressful now. They still have 2 do a lot of tests but we are all hopeful and praying. Thank you Father!! Thank you friends at prayway, from the bottom of my heart!