8 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:12 AM

Pray for me , lonely guy ! Hi Everyone , this prayer request is not about something serious . But it is important to me . I have met 2 nice women within this weekend . I would like to go on dates and get to know them . THEY ARE KLAUDIA and EMILY . They both are good moral and religious women . I really like them and would like to get to see how things go . I sincerely ask that you pray for me that both will go on a date and truly like me and that I can build a solid relationship from dating . Lord let Klaudia and Emily be happy to date and get to know me and eventually one to fall in love with me . thank you lORD , IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN . Everyone I really need your prayers . I have not been in a relationship in a while now . Please keep me in your prayers ! / John

#2 Celine

Celine

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:41 AM

Father God please bless this man with a true,loving & God fearing partner.Direct him on how to go about it father.Glory to your name,in jesus name amen

#3 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:31 PM

Celine I thank you from my heart for your prayers for me and these women Emily and Klaudia . Please pray that the enemy will stay away from my future dating relationships with them and that these women will be filled with God 's heart , life and ways and not be influenced and tempted by the enemy . LET MY DATING WITH THEM BE BLESSED AND LET THEM BE HAPPY and truly love me . I will give my heart to them and love them . Love is a choice . I choose to LOVE .It will be wonderful to eventually have one and be married ! thanks , John .

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:04 PM

Dear Lord, Please let Your glorious will be done in John's life. May he meet the person You chose for him. Guide him Father to where he needs to be and bless him wisdom. May he find his heart's desire met. Amen.

#5 AnaDreams

AnaDreams

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:35 AM

Dear Father God grant John with the right woman you plan for him, lead and guide his heart, in Jesus name. Amen

#6 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:11 AM

lord touch the heart of one to those woman and let them see a good man lord only you know the right one for him please give him guidence to make good choices in this area in Jesus name I pray amen

#7 paulo

paulo

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:27 AM

May God hear your prayer, and thank you for seeking him first.May he comfort you and give you grace as you wait to get a girl friend

#8 BrianF

BrianF

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:12 PM

Pray for me , lonely guy !

Hi Everyone , this prayer request is not about something serious . But it is important to me . I have met 2 nice women within this weekend . I would like to go on dates and get to know them . THEY ARE KLAUDIA and EMILY . They both are good moral and religious women . I really like them and would like to get to see how things go . I sincerely ask that you pray for me that both will go on a date and truly like me and that I can build a solid relationship from dating . Lord let Klaudia and Emily be happy to date and get to know me and eventually one to fall in love with me . thank you lORD , IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN . Everyone I really need your prayers . I have not been in a relationship in a while now . Please keep me in your prayers ! / John

I Hope God Will Answer Your Prayers. He Doesn't Seem To Be Answering Mine Yet.

#9 PrayerWorrior

PrayerWorrior

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:48 AM

Hi and Greetings in the Blessed name of our Precious SAVIOUR, Dear LORD, Please send MRNICEGUY a God fearing woman that LOVES YOUR WORD and WORSHIPS ONLY YOU,That Does not Smoke,Drink or do street drugs. That Loves children,elder folks and animals, and Life and YOUR BLESSED FREE GIFT. A Woman that is into The REAL Meaning of YOUR WILL DEAR LORD,A Woman that puts her self aside and does for YOU,her mate and others first. Thank you O LORD.