17 replies to this topic

#1 yellowrose

yellowrose

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 01:51 AM

Late Saturday night my only son, Mike, was killed in an auto accident. Needless to say our family is crushed. I beg of you pray warriors to please pray for me and my family. I am questioning God and I know I should not but my only son is gone. Our family needs all the prayers we can get. My son leaves an 8 year old son in remission with leukemia. We haven't told him yet, we are waiting for morning. My son was a good man and wonderful father. I just don't know how I will get through this. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY. I thank you in advance for your prayers, Mimi

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:27 AM

Lord comfort Mimi and her family as only You can. Lord lead, guide, and direct her. Let her know Your reasoning and Your ways. IN Jesus Name. Amen

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:08 AM

Lord- I ask that you be with Mimi&family during this time of tragedy-I pray that you draw close&minister to this family thru your holy spirit,be with the son -bless&minister to him during this time of great loss,the bible says that Christians are pilgrims just passing thru this troubled world&as born again believers we will all be reunited in heaven some glorious day.

#4 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:10 AM

who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Corinthians 1:4

Daddy, we thank you that You are Perfect in all You Do. Daddy, even as our brother mike has joined you we ask for your grace upon his family here on earth. Daddy, please be with each one of them and guide them in all their ways. We thank you because you are faithful. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#5 granny

granny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:28 AM

Lord bless mimi and family may they see a reason and feel a calm in this thank you Jesus Amen

#6 txlady

txlady

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:50 AM

Dear Mimi, My heart aches for you and your familly for your loss, as I too have an only son. Mimi, any words that I can offer I know will fall so short, because no one here can understand what exactly you are feeling...except God. I do send you my deep and sincere sympathies...you have my prayers. I lift you and your family, and your precious grandson before our Father. I ask in Jesus' most precious name that he as I know he is in this very moment, holding each one of you, embracing you closely. I ask that his healing hands be upon your precious grandson, that the remission he is in will be with him as he blesses him in a long healthy life. I thank God that he will defeat his leukemia... I pray that in the coming hours/days that God in his love and mercy will be with each one of you, meeting each need that you are facing. Holding you close as you go through each day. I pray that your family is surrounded by family/good friends who can support you in all things. Please know that you and yours will be in my prayers and all these wonderful people. May God bless you all. In his name...Amen

#7 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:23 PM

MIMI I LIFT YOU UP TO JESUS FOR COMFORT AND PEACE, AND TO HELP YOU WITH THE GRIEF OF LOSING YOUR SON, AND I PRAY HIS SON WILL BE TOTALLY HEALED FROM LEIUKEMIA. I KNOW WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY GOD TAKES US HOME WHEN HE DOES, HE HAS HIS TIMES, BUT REST ASSURE YOUR SON IS WITH JESUS AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE WITH HIM AGAIN. MY NEPHEW LOST HIS LIFE AT 20 IN APRIL FROM A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE ANSWERS. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND MAY THE PEACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ALL THE ANGELS HOLD YOU DURING THIS TIME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#8 yellowrose

yellowrose

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

Thank you all so much for your prayers. PLEASE continue to pray for me and my family. I just don't know how I am going to get thru this, please PRAY for me. Mike was my only son, my pride and joy, we were very close. My only regret is he was separated from his wife and he really wanted to reconcile but she didn't want so he died with his heart broken. Now my heart is broken. PLEASE PRAY, I don't have the strength to get thru this and don't know why God would have taken Mike away from us. He enjoyed life. GOD PLEASE HELP ME, I BEG OF YOU. I want to be mad at God but I know he has his reasons, I just can't understand why he would take my son away from me. Mimi

#9 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:59 PM

Dearest Mimi, Words fail me at this minute, but I pray from the bottom of my heart for you and your family. Lord alone knows his reasons and we can do nothing to ffigure out why. I pray that He speaks to you in your dreams. Please find it in your heart to keep the faith and listen to Him. I'm sure He's holding each one of you in His arms right now and is doing all He can to make things better. He definitely has a beautiful plan for your grandson and will not let him hurt. Your son surely watches you right now and prays that you don't hurt so badly, he surely would like to tell you that he is where he is supposed to be and that he loves you SO very much. Please be strong for your family needs your support in this difficult moment. I pray the Lord will bless you all with courage and strength. Amen & God Bless

#10 corby

corby

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

Lord only you know why and only you Lord can comfort this family now. Please reveal yourself and protect this family in the times ahead there aere going to be many questions, doubt and fear Lord, Please be with this family..... In Jesus name Amen & Amen.....

#11 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

Mimi, Im really sorry 4 your loss. I can only imagine what your going thru but God knows exactly whats in your heart. I pray that He comforts you and your family. May you all feel He is near. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#12 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:40 PM

Dear Mimi, my heart goes out to you at this time of such terrible loss! Remember that God is only a prayer away. I know that sounds overly simplistic and I don't mean it to. I understand as a human being just how easy it is to question God as to why this tragedy happened. I am in the midst of crisis too so I know how confused you can feel. And helpless. Please know that there are those of us who ache with you for your sorrow. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. May God be with you.

#13 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:46 PM

Lord, Please comfort Mimi and this entire family. Calm them and heal their broken hearts. Give them peace of mind. Let them feel Your love and Your presence. Amen.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:08 PM

Dear Mimi, I am truly sadden by your loss. I pray that you will continue to trust God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. When you grieved, our Heavenly Father grieved with you dear Sister. I believe God has a reason for this to happen for I know everything good comes from Him who loves us for what we are. My Father, I lift my Sister Mimi and her family members to You in Jesus' name. I pray for Your divine love to flow into her heart and the hearts of those who love Mike right now. Help them to see that You are the inexplicable sovereign Lord who sometimes may deny their request but will never disappoint their trust in You, my Lord. Let them know that You are still in control. Fill Mimi with peace, love and joy O Lord. Help her rejoice that Mike is with You and to praise You and glorify You. Use Mimi as Your vessel O Lord to take care of her grandson. Let the love of Jesus continually strengthen the relationship of Mimi and her grandson. I ask for Your healing upon this grandson, my Lord. Let this miracle of healing bring great glory to Your Name. Thank You, Lord for Your touch and healing upon this family in all areas and to provide for their needs. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#15 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:34 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to pray for Mimi and her family. You are surely with them this minute. I pray you comfort each of them with Your warm love and kindness. Grief such as Mimi's I haven't known Father, but hurt and pain are strangers to none. So I pray to You for strength, courage, love, joy, happiness, to flow into this family. Always keep them close to You Father. Amen.