9 replies to this topic

#1 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

Hi- I bring my wife before God's throne of grace asking for healing of all her health issues-Angina-Diabetes&High blood pressure

#2 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

dear god in heaven please wrap your arms around liz and restore her to perfect health...please these two with so much love joy peace and happiness...please take all the pains and set backs away quickly ...bless everyday with sunshine and new happy things i pray this in jesus name

#3 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:26 AM

Please God bring healing to Saved's wife. Please God use Saved and wife each day for your purposes. Please give these 2 extra love from You to share with others.

#4 becki1purple

becki1purple

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:51 AM

dear lord god i stand in aggreement for liz to be healed of angina, diabeties and high blood pressure, lord may your love and light fill everycell of lizs body and restore her to perfect health , in jesus name amen

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Father, I lift this dear Sister to You in Jesus' name. I command her immune system to be healed and alert to halt diseases and germs from inflicting this body in Jesus' name. Thank You in faith for Your healing upon this Sister. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:46 PM

lord please heal my friends wife lord make her better than ever and please release the stress from the family in Jesus name I pray amen

#7 Celine

Celine

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:18 AM

Father God i thank you for this family,You promised never to leave us nor forsake us,this man desperately needs healing for his wife.Grant to them father,everything is possible with you Jehova,heal her Lord.Bless them with happiness & Love in Jesus name,Amen

#8 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:13 AM

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17

Daddy, we trust Your Healing Power for our brother saved's wife. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#9 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

Lord, please take care of Saved his wife. May she b touched by your mighty hand and receive healing from all her sickness. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#10 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:57 AM

Dear Lord: I ask that you would heal Liz and make her whole. I thank you that she has a loving and caring husband who prays for her and wants your best for her. Bless Brian and continue to fill him with your holy spirit I pray. AMEN