Photo

SPEAK LORD JESUS PLEASE I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW I DONT WANT TO GET DEPRESSED LIFT ME UP THANKYOU AMEN

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rach

Rach

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:39 PM

LORD JESUS SPEAK TOME TONIGHT I NEED TO HEAR YOUR HOLYSPIRIT LORD JESUS I AM CONFUSED BUT IM LISEING TO YOU LORD SPEAK TO ME CLEAR ADN LOUD ABOUTTHSI MAN THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO INTHIS CASE IN JESUS LORD JESUS HELP ME TO SEE THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS COMPELETY I AM WAITING AND WILLING AND GIVE ME WISDOM AND STREAGTHN LORD JESUS IN JESUS NAME FATHER THANYKOU TO ALWAYS DOTHE RIGHT THIN IN JESUS NAME AND ASLSO GIVE HIM WISDOM AND CLARITY IN JESUS NAME FATHER FORGIVE US COMPLETY IN JESUS NAME AND GIVE US PEACE TONIGHTLORD HELPME I FEEL ALONEAND A LITTLE BIT CONFUSED SHOW ME LORD WHAt HE MENT WHEN HE SAIDTHE THINGS HE SAID LORD HOLYSPIRIT TALK TO ME TELLME WHAT TO DO I FEeL LOST THANKYOU SOMUCH I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS AMEN AMEN

#2 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:42 PM

Jesus, thank You that You know what Rach needs. Thank You that You are seeing to her needs at this moment. Lord, may she wait quietly and still for Your word. May Your Holy Spirit calm her fears. Amen.

#3 _Michelle_

_Michelle_

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:04 PM

O Lord Jesus, give Your peace to Rach. Give her peace of mind and heart. Make her feel your loving presence. Pour upon her Your Holy Spirit. May the Spirit of Love, Peace and Joy be upon her. Father I pray that she may always feel your loving embrace. May she always feel your touch. Comfort her Father in Heaven. send forth YOur Holy Angels to guard and protect her from the snares of the devil. Thank you God Almighty for answering our prayers. For these we ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:28 PM

LORD GOD BLESS RACH TO PLACE HER EYES ON YOU AND REMEMBER HE FIRST LOVE. FOR MAN WILL FAILL HER BECAUSE HE IS OF FLESH AND BLOOD. BUT YOU ARE PERFECT AND YOU DESIRE ONLY GOOD THINGS FOR HER. I PRAYTHAT IF SHE TRULY WANTS TO KNOW YOUR WILL FOR HER LIFE SHE WILL FIND THE ANWSER TO THAT QUESTION IN GENSIS TO REVELATION. FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS HIS PEFECT WILL FOR EACH OF US. LORD GOD LET NO MAN OR THING COME BETWEEN YOU AND RACH SO THAT SHE WOULD KNOW YOU AS HER FATHER AND KNOW THAT YOUR LOVE FOR HER IS PERFECT SO MUCH SO THAT YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE FOR HER. LORD GOD I PRAY THAT RIGHT WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW THAT YOUR SPIRIT WOULD TOUCH HER AND TURN HER FACE TO YOU AND LET HER NOT WORRY ABOUT THINGS THAT SHE CAN NOT CONTROL BUT TRUST YOU FOR IT ALL IN YOUR PERFECT TIME AND YOUR PERFECT WILL

#5 Rach

Rach

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

LORD GOD BLESS RACH TO PLACE HER EYES ON YOU AND REMEMBER HE FIRST LOVE. FOR MAN WILL FAILL HER BECAUSE HE IS OF FLESH AND BLOOD. BUT YOU ARE PERFECT AND YOU DESIRE ONLY GOOD THINGS FOR HER. I PRAYTHAT IF SHE TRULY WANTS TO KNOW YOUR WILL FOR HER LIFE SHE WILL FIND THE ANWSER TO THAT QUESTION IN GENSIS TO REVELATION. FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS HIS PEFECT WILL FOR EACH OF US. LORD GOD LET NO MAN OR THING COME BETWEEN YOU AND RACH SO THAT SHE WOULD KNOW YOU AS HER FATHER AND KNOW THAT YOUR LOVE FOR HER IS PERFECT SO MUCH SO THAT YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE FOR HER. LORD GOD I PRAY THAT RIGHT WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW THAT YOUR SPIRIT WOULD TOUCH HER AND TURN HER FACE TO YOU AND LET HER NOT WORRY ABOUT THINGS THAT SHE CAN NOT CONTROL BUT TRUST YOU FOR IT ALL IN YOUR PERFECT TIME AND YOUR PERFECT WILL

Thankyou Willis that was good.

#6 lookup1977

lookup1977

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

Lord i come to you as your humble servent please grant the pray of your child in jesus name, give her hope lord and guidence and she journey's through life help her to see in your likeness,give her peace and comfort in your presious arms. Lay your hand upon her head Lord and heal her from and pains/ sorrows and ailments she is going throug protect her from dangers seen and unseem we ask you of this in your presious name Jesus Amen

#7 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,697 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

Jesus, thank You that You know what Rach needs. Thank You that You are seeing to her needs at this moment. Lord, may she wait quietly and still for Your word. May Your Holy Spirit calm her fears. Amen.

I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS PRAYER AND ALL PRAYERS FOR RACH..LORD JESUS MAY YOUR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING BE UPON HER ..WE PRAY FOR YOUR CONTINUED BLESSINGS AND YOUR ARMS OF LOVE TO EXTEND TO HER THIS DAY..IN JESUS NAME AMEN